Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Simple question/Poll, who is gonna take this one?

I really find it hard to call, i'm going with Bader cos i'm a bit of a Darth Nuthugger.
I think befoe the Brilz fight most would pick Lil Nog but now i'm interested to see where everyones money will be!

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
I am with Bader. Brillz is not as good a wrestler and he was able to takedown and survive against Lil Nog's ground game. Bader should have no problem and he will have a better standup than Brillz too. I really gave that fight to Brillz but I guess Lil Nog can get lucky again.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm keen on Darth for this fight coz he's a beast but I'm unsure and looking forward to seeing how he will go with the significant step up in competition.

Bader will need to have a sound mental game to go along with his strong wrestling and big time power. Lil Nog has slick boxing that could cause some issues for Bader if he gives him plenty of distance.

Bader should have a significant strength advantage and I think if he utilizes some dirty boxing against the cage and puts pressure on Lil Nog it could open up opportunities to unload from a short distance ala Carwin/Mir.

If and/or when the fight goes to the ground, Bader could try and stifle Lil Nog's hip movement with his heavy base to avoid subs and reversals but that won't be an easy task.

I'm picking Bader by 2nd round TKO due to a dirty boxing beastman clubbing, but I suspect he won't be the favorite.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just cant see Lil Nog preventing Bader from gaining a good top position for 15mins. At some point Bader will get to side control or Salaverry position and just destroy Nog's face with GnP!

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
I think Bader had Koscheck syndrome (pre-daley fight) and will waste too much time on the feet. Nog via Dec.

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
I gotta see Bader taking this unfortunately. Brilz fight was close (I gave Brilz the nod as well, like most people) and Nog did look pretty damn bad that night.

I think if Bader hits Nog like Brilz did, Nog will go down. And I don't see him stopping the TD's. A sub is possible of course, but I dunno, got a bad feeling about this fight.

·
The Avy Slut
3,342 Posts
I take Bader on this one, after lil Nog's disappointing performance against Brilz (or should I say, Brilz's extremely good performance against lil Nog), I say Bader will take this one by decision (or hopefully by KO).

·
NO. 1 *BONER*
7,727 Posts
If Bader doesn't tire himself out by throwing that big right hand to many times + he takes down Nog and pounds on him, than he takes this.
All he has to do is do the same thing Brillz did - but try and cause more damage. And if he connects with the big right...Nog is going down and he isn't getting up.
If he gets tired...he might have some problems, but Nog isn't the best in that department either.
Interesting fight annyway.
My pick: Bader. TKO 3rd round.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
Nog looked terrible in his last fight. He wasn't commiting to his striking because he was worrying about the takedown, but he got taken down anyway, so he didn't do much. If he comes into the Bader fight the same way, Bader will win. If he comes out and boxes and has confidence in his BJJ if he gets taken down, he will do much better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts