Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
supposedly this is another fight on the real deal card..i think this would be a great match up..because we know its staying on the feet and it will be a slug fest..i gotta say baroni may be in trouble...nishijima took a beating from mark hunt and kept coming..he can take some serious punishment..and he should be able to dish it out as well against some one closer to his size like baroni..i hope this fight happens..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
If Baroni uses his wrestling skills in this fight, there is a hands down victory waiting for him.
But as we all know, Baroni loves to please the crowd. He will stand and bang with the boxer, most likely annihilate him.
Braoni is the faster fighter in general. Faster footwork, faster hands, and not to mention, his fists are like anvils.

Both have the striker's chance, so it can go either way.
But im favoring the Baroni.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SilentFury said:
If Baroni uses his wrestling skills in this fight, there is a hands down victory waiting for him.
But as we all know, Baroni loves to please the crowd. He will stand and bang with the boxer, most likely annihilate him.
Braoni is the faster fighter in general. Faster footwork, faster hands, and not to mention, his fists are like anvils.

Both have the striker's chance, so it can go either way.
But im favoring the Baroni.
did you see nishijimas fight against mark hunt tho..i think baroni will def win..but i think nishijima and stand and fight with him..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
First Baroni is going to be defeated at PRIDE 32: The Real Deal by Nishijima, then at December at IFL he'll be killed by Frank Shamrock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ken Shamrock said:
First Baroni is going to be defeated at PRIDE 32: The Real Deal by Nishijima, then at December at IFL he'll be killed by Frank Shamrock.
i havnt seen anything concrete saying this fight will go down at real deal..it was supposed too..but its not listed on the pride website..so maybe it was just a rumor..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
j.farrell said:
i havnt seen anything concrete saying this fight will go down at real deal..it was supposed too..but its not listed on the pride website..so maybe it was just a rumor..

Ah, ok. Thanks for telling me. Well, it should happen, if the US buyers who are new to PRIDE see some familiar UFC names they'll possibly buy the PPV. PRIDE has been smart doing that with Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, Vitor Belfort, and Robbie Lawler to name a few.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ken Shamrock said:
Ah, ok. Thanks for telling me. Well, it should happen, if the US buyers who are new to PRIDE see some familiar UFC names they'll possibly buy the PPV. PRIDE has been smart doing that with Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, Vitor Belfort, and Robbie Lawler to name a few.
i totally agree..phil would have been a great addition..when i first read about it they were saying it was going to be on the real deal..but i havnt heard much about it since..id like to see this fight no matter where it happens tho
 

·
The Samurai Files
Joined
·
559 Posts
Ken Shamrock said:
First Baroni is going to be defeated at PRIDE 32: The Real Deal by Nishijima, then at December at IFL he'll be killed by Frank Shamrock.
He's fighting Frank in at Strikeforce in San Jose, not the IFL. And it's gonna be very tough for Nishijima to beat Baroni. Nishijima has no ground game and if Baroni takes him down he will be 0-4 in MMA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Grabaka said:
He's fighting Frank in at Strikeforce in San Jose, not the IFL. And it's gonna be very tough for Nishijima to beat Baroni. Nishijima has no ground game and if Baroni takes him down he will be 0-4 in MMA.


Damn, sorry, my mistake. I thought it was IFL, probably since Shamrock is a coach there. Anyways, sorry again and thank you for correcting me.
 

·
The Samurai Files
Joined
·
559 Posts
Ken Shamrock said:
Damn, sorry, my mistake. I thought it was IFL, probably since Shamrock is a coach there. Anyways, sorry again and thank you for correcting me.
He is fighting Renzo Gracie in the IFL after the Baroni fight. After that he'll be fighting in the new The World Fighter Championships a.k.a. TWF. That's the new organization that has Cesar Gracie as their matchmaker. Supposedly Frank Shamrock signed a multi-million dollar deal with the organization and will be fighting in their 1st PPV event as the Main Event Superfight. No opponent has yet been named.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top