Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Kevin James is a wannabe plain and simple. I would like to see him get in the octagon and get his fat piece of lard beaten in by anyone.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
i dont think Kevin is going around sayin he can kick everbodys ass or anything. Why shouldnt he be allowed to train MMA if he wants to?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
asskicker said:
i dont think Kevin is going around sayin he can kick everbodys ass or anything. Why shouldnt he be allowed to train MMA if he wants to?
Well he can but its annoying how I see him at every UFC event and how he put those MMA fighters in one of his episodes and it wasn't even funny. And now since he has money he can train with Bas Rutten. I hope hes not training with Bas.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Why the hell is it annoying to see him at the events. This does nothing but help the sport. Do you not want the general public to get into the UFC? Celebrities getting into UFC does nothing but help this cause.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i agree, who cares!!! Its funny yes, but hell, he shoudl be able to train if he wants too, and ANYONE should be able to attend a UFC event, i mean hell, thats like us telling you that you need to quite posting here mma freak.......

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
RodneyPierce said:
i mean hell, thats like us telling you that you need to quite posting here mma freak.......
Your new to the forum, you've only seen me for 10 minutes and your going with the flow. I hope you will like me later on. All I can say is welcome to MMA forum.

·
Registered
379 Posts
MMA freak said:
Your new to the forum, you've only seen me for 10 minutes and your going with the flow. I hope you will like me later on. All I can say is welcome to MMA forum.
No offense, but from everything you have posted you sound like a moron. :thumbsup: Who cares if he goes to all the events? Elitist pos that you are.

·
Registered
34 Posts
kyle1 said:
No offense, but from everything you have posted you sound like a moron. :thumbsup: Who cares if he goes to all the events? Elitist pos that you are.
Hmm, look at that, looks like others see the same thing....... Also, going with the flow, that is funny, but shouldnt that tell you something if perhaps thats what people are doing?????

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
RodneyPierce said:
Hmm, look at that, looks like others see the same thing....... Also, going with the flow, that is funny, but shouldnt that tell you something if perhaps thats what people are doing?????
Do whatever you want to do junior I could care less.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.