Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
Rush said:
Bas Rutten is retired. He hasn't faught since 1999. But when he did fight he was dominant. I would like to see him also on Ultimate Fighter IV the veteran show but I highly doubt it.
Bas is coming out of retirement to fight Kimo at the WFA: King of the Streets event on July 22nd. He has no urge to fight for the UFC again at this point, so he's not going to be on TUF IV. Besides, the contestants on TUF IV are going to be guys who were contenders, but never champs. Bas is a former UFC HW Champ.

·
Banned
338 Posts
Onganju said:
Bas is coming out of retirement to fight Kimo at the WFA: King of the Streets event on July 22nd. He has no urge to fight for the UFC again at this point, so he's not going to be on TUF IV. Besides, the contestants on TUF IV are going to be guys who were contenders, but never champs. Bas is a former UFC HW Champ.
Yes sir.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Sub By Armbar said:
Cool pic. Matt Lindland is going to get owned by Rampage as to Kimo, well good luck because he is gonna need it. Bas Rutten is dangerous as hell. Or maybe he will screw up like Royce did at UFC 60 after he came out of retirement but I doubt it. Bas Rutten isn't capable of that.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Sweet i cant wait to see these fights.. Kimo and bas should be a great one.. And rampage will kill his opponent

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
UFCFAN33 said:
Sweet i cant wait to see these fights.. Kimo and bas should be a great one.. And rampage will kill his opponent
Yep. Rampage is one of the most strongest MMA fighters today next to St. Pierre, Hughes, Liddell, and so on. Matt Lindland is a boring fighter who usually wins either by submission or decision as Rampage is a fighter who TKOs or KOs his opponent in minutes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts