Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,783 Posts

Embedded for you. This should also be in General MMA. Or Strikeforce if he's signed with them (I can't recall)

Reactions: IronMan

·
....Omar Comin'
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Embedded for you. This should also be in General MMA. Or Strikeforce if he's signed with them (I can't recall)
i thought it might but considering he is talking about UFC fighters and how he would do in the UFC i thought it could be appropriate here.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
This has warmed me to him a bit tbh. But seriously he is quick? Who is he kidding? He probably runs the 100M in 4 1/2 hours!

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Guess we'll have to wait and see what the higher ups think :D Thanks for posting anyways man.

Glad Batista is taking it seriously, he sounds quite devoted to doing it. He wants to do it before he's too old and is a big fan, can't see anything wrong with that. I hope he does well.

I like how he's trying to earn it all as well, he's putting the work in and not taking it lightly. I doubt he'll ever be a great fighter, but I'll be excited to see how he fares.

·
....Omar Comin'
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To me this shows that regardless of whether he does well or not, he'll give it his best and i believe he will gain fans for dedication. Honestly i hate WWE and everything it stands for, i do not agree with professional wrestlers coming to MMA but if they have good intentions and are willing to give their best shot then it can't hurt anybody IMO.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Did hear him on a local radio interview a few years ago. Definitely humble but you can tell he's a hard worker who really pushes himself all the time. Came across as somebody who wants to accomplish things, because its just who he is.

Not sure about MMA for him, but he will definitely come in ready and give it his all. Once he's in the ring though we'll see how he does.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
I like the fact he is realistic about his goals he just wants to strive to be a real legitimate fighter and is making no claims about being a future champ or even saying he wants to.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Cool find, and repped.

Batista seems like a really nice guy, and like he's able to separate his personality in the ring from his training. It sounds like he has a good grasp on how to go about training and a good understanding of what he wants to do as a fighter.

I really don't expect him to become a champion in Strikeforce, since that heavyweight division has so many tough, experienced dudes in it, but Batista seems like a really good guy, so I'll be pulling for him.

I am, now, on the Dave Batista war wagon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts