Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this is a tough one but who has the worst set of Tattoos in MMA.

Aleksander Emelianenko - Russian Mob tattoos
Babalu - Arm Doodles
Tait Fletcher - Could not quite get his finished before the show\

I know there are many more but what do you think.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Rigg's "DIESEL" across his stomach just looks horrible. Monson also has/had a big ugly star on his shoulder that wasn't even the exact shape of a star. It looked like he sketched it on himself.

I like Brandon Vera's tattoo designs on his back, even though I don't know what they are. Just looks cool.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Slick_Fugitive said:
Tim Sylvia's Superman emblem because it's so arrogant
I don't think its arrogance, I think its his childhood hero, theres nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
TheJame said:
Rigg's "DIESEL" across his stomach just looks horrible. Monson also has/had a big ugly star on his shoulder that wasn't even the exact shape of a star. It looked like he sketched it on himself.

I like Brandon Vera's tattoo designs on his back, even though I don't know what they are. Just looks cool.
ye i really hate rigg's diesel tattoo across his stomach. it just looks so out of place. his set of tattoos would be much better without the diesel tattoo

·
Registered
224 Posts
esv said:
ye i really hate rigg's diesel tattoo across his stomach. it just looks so out of place. his set of tattoos would be much better without the diesel tattoo
Can't wait to see what that diesel tatoo looks like when hes 80.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
TheJame said:

Monson's star gets my vote, looks like ass.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
sxrxnrr said:
I know that this is a tough one but who has the worst set of Tattoos in MMA.

Aleksander Emelianenko - Russian Mob tattoos
Babalu - Arm Doodles
Tait Fletcher - Could not quite get his finished before the show\

I know there are many more but what do you think.

Aleksander Emelianenko has Russiand Mob ink?? What ones?
I like his back, the grimm reaper holding a baby, thats sick.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Found this about Alexsanders tattoos

* Right arm: Cathedral with five domes: symbolizes five years of imprisonment.
* Shoulders: Stars: “symbolize person’s honor and dignity, they mean that one lives according to his traditions and principles”.
* Right shoulder: cobweb: Aleksander did not explain it’s meaning other than say that contrary to what has been suggested by some, it does not have anything to do with mafia. In Russian prison tattoos this symbol usually denotes drug addiction.
* Left shoulder: Writing in Russian
* Left forearm: Half cat’s head, half skull: “**** homini lupus est”, man is a wolf to his fellow-man.
* Back: Grim Reaper holding a baby: according to Aleksander it’s a tattoo of Holy Mother, and that it means “absolutely nothing”, he just liked the design.
* Back: "Gott Mit Uns", meaning “God is with us” in German: for Aleksander, it’s a symbol of revival. This tattoo caused a significant controversy, since this slogan was written on belt buckles of Nazi Germany soldiers.
* Knees: Stars: symbolize that the owner will never be brought to his knees.
* Pirate tattoo: stands for article 167 of Russian Criminal Code: “armed robbery”.
* “Luck favors the brave” in German: self-explanatory.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
esv said:
lol which star is it. he has 2 stars and one red tatto on his back that looks like a star lol.

Lemme find a picture.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
esv said:
ye that one is by far the worst star tatto ever. it looks like elephant feces.

Exactly.....

But I would be a whole lot more respectfull before telling him i didn't like his tattoos in person

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
anyone who puts their own name or nick-name on themselves should have their head examined!!! and this is coming from someone who has spent a good amount of time under the needle myself!!!

only name anyone should ever get, is their kids!!!

now, i'm not being racist, but howcome lots of black women have their names tattooed on themeselves? this is something i noticed when going to school just outside of Philly... why???

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AtomDanger said:
Aleksander Emelianenko has Russiand Mob ink?? What ones?
I like his back, the grimm reaper holding a baby, thats sick.
I was actually going on speculation when I posted that. I later found this artical where he explains what the mean. He denounces that they are mafia tattoos. Although he did spen 5 years in prison for robery.

Accounding to a documentary I saw on the russian mob, stars on the sholders mean that he holds a position of respect.

After doing some research that I did today about his tattoos I found this which is how he explains them.
Aleksander Emelianenko - OTMWiki

As I am not really an expert on the subject I would believe he would not have gotten those tattoos in prison unless they ment something. However I will leave it up to you to deside what they mean.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
just outta curiosity, do any of you have tattoos? probably not since you are bashing them. One thing you should know is that each piece of body at probably means more than you will ever know about someone. They dont just walk into the tattoo parlor and say hey slap this star on my chest or this or do that.....i think its just funny that some people will rip into others when they are bigger pansies for not having the balls to get a tat themselves

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
sxrxnrr said:
I was actually going on speculation when I posted that. I later found this artical where he explains what the mean. He denounces that they are mafia tattoos. Although he did spen 5 years in prison for robery.

Accounding to a documentary I saw on the russian mob, stars on the sholders mean that he holds a position of respect.

After doing some research that I did today about his tattoos I found this which is how he explains them.
Aleksander Emelianenko - OTMWiki

As I am not really an expert on the subject I would believe he would not have gotten those tattoos in prison unless they ment something. However I will leave it up to you to deside what they mean.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking.
I dont know any members of the russian mafia, but i dont assume they would be the kind of people to just let you run around with thier symbols tattood on your body without asking first.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts