Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am so sorry guys. Wrong Sonnen interview. This one is it. It is just after beating Okami. He mentions that Franklin and Team Quest have had a feud for years. I think he is aninteresting guy, but does anyone know about this feud?

It's at 2:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTWdVq-Ai-U

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I didn't hear a damned thing about Rich Franklin! And I kind of doubt that Chael is going to dominate Anderson Silva for 5 rounds. And I really doubt that Anderson is scared of Sonnen(R). And I really don't see Chael being the bully on the playground, his face was F*CKED in that interview.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't hear a damned thing about Rich Franklin! And I kind of doubt that Chael is going to dominate Anderson Silva for 5 rounds. And I really doubt that Anderson is scared of Sonnen(R). And I really don't see Chael being the bully on the playground, his face was F*CKED in that interview.
Sorry dude, I just posted before you man, it was the wrong interview, the right one I just posted, two post above yours.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.