Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is up between Franklin and Team Quest?

Sonnen mentions it here.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am so sorry guys. Wrong Sonnen interview. This one is it. It is just after beating Okami. He mentions that Franklin and Team Quest have had a feud for years. I think he is aninteresting guy, but does anyone know about this feud?

It's at 2:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTWdVq-Ai-U

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I didn't hear a damned thing about Rich Franklin! And I kind of doubt that Chael is going to dominate Anderson Silva for 5 rounds. And I really doubt that Anderson is scared of Sonnen(R). And I really don't see Chael being the bully on the playground, his face was F*CKED in that interview.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't hear a damned thing about Rich Franklin! And I kind of doubt that Chael is going to dominate Anderson Silva for 5 rounds. And I really doubt that Anderson is scared of Sonnen(R). And I really don't see Chael being the bully on the playground, his face was F*CKED in that interview.
Sorry dude, I just posted before you man, it was the wrong interview, the right one I just posted, two post above yours.

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
He said it was "well documented" but I know nothing about it.

Anyone care to explain?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Since Sonnen is generally full of crap, who knows if it's even true. I think that he'll say anything to draw attention to his interviews.

·
Registered
641 Posts
well rich has fought a lot of team quest guys. he fought evan tanner when he was with quest, nate quarry, and dan heanderson so maybe something came from one of those fights?

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
Rich is like the most humble guy in MMA it is probably just Sonnen starting shit with another person who is better than him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts