Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Homicidal Maniac
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been watching to see how different fighters are treated before the fights start and this card had a prime example,

Little Nog had Vaseline put on his face and then just walked into the ring

Bisping had Vaseline put on his face then he all but gets strip searched before he steps in the ring

any else been noticing this

·
Registered
750 Posts
I didnt see no strip search, thank god :D, lol but yeah i get what you meant, perhaps it was just something that happened out of the blue by chance.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Could have been worse, he could have been strip searched then they pulled out the vaseline

·
Homicidal Maniac
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
to keep this away from becoming a joke thread

Reason why I started watching this is because of the Anderson Silva fight where they did not even check him enough to see that his gloves where not taped

Some guys get patted down like they are going to jail and others dont even get looked at, sometimes even before the same fight

·
Banned
820 Posts
to keep this away from becoming a joke thread

Reason why I started watching this is because of the Anderson Silva fight where they did not even check him enough to see that his gloves where not taped

Some guys get patted down like they are going to jail and others dont even get looked at, sometimes even before the same fight
Not sure, but does the same person do all the checking? If not maybe some are much much more leinent then others.

·
Homicidal Maniac
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not sure im gunna have a mma rewatch sometime this week ill keep my eyes on it

I dunno man, is there some conspiracy theory here or what?
lol, I just get bored in between fights so i find ways to entertain myself

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.