Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Pick a Winner From Each Fight on The Card.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

MAIN CARD

Ben Henderson vs. Patricky Freire
Roy Nelson vs. Javy Ayala
Lorenz Larkin vs. Paul Daley
Adam Piccolotti vs. Goiti Yamauchi
Aaron Pico vs. Justin Linn

UNDERCARD

Brooke Mayo vs. Kaytlin Neil
Ricardo Vasquez vs. Justin Tenedora
Mike Ortega vs. Tony Johnson
Brandon Laroco vs. Gaston Bolanos
Corina Herrera vs. Jaymee Nievara
Luis Jauregui vs. J.J. Okanovich
Anthony Castrejon vs. Daniel Gonzalez

----------------------------------------------------​

Competition - Pick one winner from each fight on the main card.

3 correct answers = 1m Credits
4 correct answers = 3m Credits
5 correct answers = 5m Credits

In the event of a fight being cancelled, ruled a draw or NC, I will count it as a correct prediction.

Good Luck!

·
Super Moderator
8,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What a great card, all the fights bar the main event delivered imo.

Man, Paul Daley. Larkin might not have gone down from the initial left but he didn't have a clue where he was, he was just standing there with his arms down waiting to be finished.

Congrats to Hit who won 1 million credits and to MMAGuru who lived up to his name by correctly predicting all 5.

Winners paid.

·
Panic-wrestler
4,093 Posts
I was on the fence with Daley-Larkin, obviously I'm a huge fan of my countryman Daley but this is arguably the best win of his career in terms of Larkin being a big name reputable opponent. Kampmann might have something to say about that though.

:thumb01:

·
Super Moderator
8,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was on the fence with Daley-Larkin, obviously I'm a huge fan of my countryman Daley but this is arguably the best win of his career in terms of Larkin being a big name reputable opponent. Kampmann might have something to say about that though.

:thumb01:
I thought Lorenz was going to be the next big thing at WW, looks like I was wrong.

·
Panic-wrestler
4,093 Posts
I thought Lorenz was going to be the next big thing at WW, looks like I was wrong.
You might be a tad sharp to jump to that conclusion, his two Bellator losses are to a Daley left hook and a massively underrated Douglas Lima, as Lima will show when he faces Rory MacDonald in January.

·
Super Moderator
8,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You might be a tad sharp to jump to that conclusion, his two Bellator losses are to a Daley left hook and a massively underrated Douglas Lima, as Lima will show when he faces Rory MacDonald in January.
Larkin is very talented but inconsistent. He made a big mistake against Daley, I can only put it down to a lack of concentration, but after he ducked the spinning back fist he let his right hand hang and got caught badly. It was kinda a rookie mistake imo. He's lucky Daleys follow up shots never landed cleanly or he might have been carried out on a stretcher. Up until that point he was winning the fight.

I agree Lima is underrated but I don't think he is as good as Rory.

·
Panic-wrestler
4,093 Posts
Larkin is very talented but inconsistent. He made a big mistake against Daley, I can only put it down to a lack of concentration, but after he ducked the spinning back fist he let his right hand hang and got caught badly. It was kinda a rookie mistake imo. He's lucky Daleys follow up shots never landed cleanly or he might have been carried out on a stretcher. Up until that point he was winning the fight.

I agree Lima is underrated but I don't think he is as good as Rory.
He will give Rory a war that's for sure. If we put a poll closer to time you can almost bet your balls Rory would take at least 80% of that vote. Lima beats Lawler imo.. I'd say Rory is a better all rounder than Lawler but couldn't initiate his wrestling when they fought each other, we'll see how they (Rory and Lima) match up but don't be surprised if you see Rory scrambling for TDs.

·
Super Moderator
8,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He will give Rory a war that's for sure. If we put a poll closer to time you can almost bet your balls Rory would take at least 80% of that vote. Lima beats Lawler imo.. I'd say Rory is a better all rounder than Lawler but couldn't initiate his wrestling when they fought each other, we'll see how they (Rory and Lima) match up but don't be surprised if you see Rory scrambling for TDs.
We'll see. Hope they make the fight quickly.

Really been enjoying the Bellator shows lately, I think they are almost on par with Strikeforce before the UFC took them over. It should be an interesting few years if they continue to build their brand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts