• Ken Shamrock

Votes: 4 9.1%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jdun11 said:
very tough choice, but for me it was between Chuck and Randy, but since Chuck won 2/3 i took Chuck
I would think from your avatar you would pick Matt Hughes, jdunn. You do think Matt Hughes is the greatest fighter and possibly the greatest man of all time dont you?:laugh:

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
There are a few guys missing from this poll. I'm not talking about Ken Shamrock.

I voted for Liddell, but there are a few guys that I'd want to see on there.

Rampage: for owning chuck.
Sherk
Franklin: Not the best, but I'd be curious to see if he got any votes
Barnett: Steriods aside, I might have voted for him

And finally:

Chuck Norris: Just because

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IronMan said:
There are a few guys missing from this poll. I'm not talking about Ken Shamrock.

I voted for Liddell, but there are a few guys that I'd want to see on there.

Rampage: for owning chuck.
Sherk
Franklin: Not the best, but I'd be curious to see if he got any votes
Barnett: Steriods aside, I might have voted for him

And finally:

Chuck Norris: Just because
I had all these guys in mind but dont know how to make more than five options. I know Ken doesnt deserve in there. Especially if Tito isnt but I had to have someone thats old school for diversity. And it was obvious Chuck Norris wouldve been the unanimous winner so putting him in there would be pointless.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hmm i take it we're pretty much talking mma here, right? otherwise i would think of naming legendary martial artists like bill wallace and joe lewis. in mma......i dunno. best all-around would probably be chuck.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
I went with Hughes.

The guy has never backed down from a challenge, and has defeated pretty much everyone they have thrown at him.

Chuck is a close second. I have heard people say Chuck was/is a bad fighter, and my response to them is "Look at his resume". Someone defeating Belfort, Couture(Twice), Ortiz, & Babalu(Twice) is far from bad.

·
Registered
360 Posts
between matt and chuck, i went with hughes just because Ive seen more of his fights and i know him a little better and he is one of the most dominating fighters ive ever seen.

·
Registered
168 Posts
how is nobody taking hendo? he is a very well rounded fighter and i think he doesnt get many votes because nobody really knows him here everyone watches ufc instead of pride but hes gone up and down in weight faught the the best pride has to offer in the 185 205 weight class

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
i had to go with randy, he may not be the best but he is captain america. def oone of my favorite fighters of all time. here is an awesome pic right after randy retired..im going to scan it so you can see it better quality one of these days but here it is for now. thats my girl with him, everyone was crying, you can see his girlfriend in the backround, but randy still had the heart to give a big smile and pose with the fans. he is a true champion, and imo the best american fighter.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts