Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Notice how physiques do not necessarily translate into success ... OK, some of these guys aren't necessarily still UFC fighters ...

WORST
1. Tank Abbot
2. Cabbage
3. Josh Haynes
4. Paul Buentello
5. Tim Sylvia
6. Mike Whitehead
7. Kendall Grove
8. Karo Parisyan
9. Kenny Florian (for being a stick man next to Sherk) lol
10. Ross Pointon

BEST
1. Phil Baroni
2. Shawn Sherk
3. Georges St. Pierre
4. Jeff Monson (5'9 and 240 ...the guy is a TANK)
5. Rich Franklin
6. Andrei Arlovski
7. Vitor Belfort
8. Matt Hughes
9. Jason McDonald .. the guy who beat Shortfuse Herman one week today!!
10. David L'Oiseau

Yeah, I have too much time on my hands

·
Registered
669 Posts
wow suprised no Tito Ortiz, that guys in amazing shape and it shows.

Also Forrest Griffen.

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
oh no, i'm putting a hault to this discussion right now. there is a difference between the "shape" a fighter is in, meaning his conditioning and so on, and his "pysique". just because a guy isn't a rippling mass of muscles... doesn't mean he's not "in shape". look at guys like Igor Vovchanchyn, and especially Fedor... are they "in shape" or not? of course they are, because they're body type doesn't produce such chiseled looks as others. many Russian fighters don't have such muscle-man bodies, but are in no doubt, awsome condition!

there are plenty of body types, and you can't assume that someone who doesn't look like a model, isn't in shape!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
y did you put kendal grove and karo parisyan for the worst physiques. I know that kendal is freakishly tall for middlewieght but other than that i dont see whats wrong with them.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Damone said:
Wasn't it Tra Telligman who had the missing tit?

What the hell was up with that missing tit anyway? It was weird how I have never heard the announcers say anything about it either. How can you sit there and commentate on a fight where a guy is missing a tit and not say anything? At least give an explanation or something about where it went.

For instance:

Golberg: "tilligman is getting pummeled again tonight"
Rogan: "yeah, must be because of that missing tit again"
Golberg: "Having a missing tit is always a factor when you step into the octagon"
Rogan: "It really is, to be effective in MMA, you need be able to use both tit's to their full potential or your gonna get caught"
Golberg: "I'm a ****ing dumbass and I eat my own feces!!"

Or something like that.

·
Registered
122 Posts
matt1970 said:
dumb thread
I dont get why people post on a thread they dont like, if you dont like it dont post in it. Make your own thread you like and stop hating on other peoples threads.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
randyspankstito said:
What the hell was up with that missing tit anyway? It was weird how I have never heard the announcers say anything about it either. How can you sit there and commentate on a fight where a guy is missing a tit and not say anything? At least give an explanation or something about where it went.

For instance:

Golberg: "tilligman is getting pummeled again tonight"
Rogan: "yeah, must be because of that missing tit again"
Golberg: "Having a missing tit is always a factor when you step into the octagon"
Rogan: "It really is, to be effective in MMA, you need be able to use both tit's to their full potential or your gonna get caught"
Golberg: "I'm a ****ing dumbass and I eat my own feces!!"

Or something like that.
The missing tit is like the only thing I remember about Telligman. That, and getting his head kicked off by Sylvia.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.