Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought it would be a fun thread to showcase the best/favourite UFC call you've made.

For example, i predicted that Hamill would pull off the upset and beat Biping. Now i realize that Bisping won the fight by decision, but i think the community is more or less unanimous that Hamill pulled away the victor. I remember that most people i was talking to wasn't giving Hamill any real chance at all.

Anyways share some of calls that you're proud of

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
I called Shogun giving Machida a fight, everyone told me I was crazy. I said he would win, but that's a different thread.

I called Rampage over Chuck both time they fought too.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Just thought it would be a fun thread to showcase the best/favourite UFC call you've made.

For example, i predicted that Hamill would pull off the upset and beat Biping. Now i realize that Bisping won the fight by decision, but i think the community is more or less unanimous that Hamill pulled away the victor. I remember that most people i was talking to wasn't giving Hamill any real chance at all.

Anyways share some of calls that you're proud of
It might sound conceited, but i've made a few good ones lately, although Bj losing to Edgar messed up my streak,lol.
My best one recently being Sotiropolous over joe daddy when a lot of people were trying to tell me otherwise, and jon jones over vera which isn't that impressive,lol

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
I was one of few that called Chael Sonnen beating Nate Marquardt.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
I bet large sums of money on bisping (vs hamill) and machida (vs shogun).

I can't lose! Even when I lose :smoke01:

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Chael Sonnen vs Nate Marquardt

and

Frank Mir over Noguira..

Dont believe me??? Do a thread search. :)
I thought Frank would beat Nog, but I didn't have the heart to bet against him hahah.

I can't lose! Even when I lose
Is that like "I always tell the truth, even when I lie"?

·
All Around Nice Guy
10,760 Posts
I thought Frank would beat Nog, but I didn't have the heart to bet against him hahah.

Is that like "I always tell the truth, even when I lie"?
It was during my early forum days and i had a Red Bar at the time. I think i got about 10-15 negs for picking Mir over Nog... Though granted i wasnt exactly "nice" about it.

Also

I think he means that... Even though Bisping and Machida lost... they still won. ( :

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
It was during my early forum days and i had a Red Bar at the time. I think i got about 10-15 negs for picking Mir over Nog... Though granted i wasnt exactly "nice" about it.
You picked him by decision though right? I don't think anyone called a KO, some people might have been crazy enough to go sub, but I don't think anyone said KO.

·
The Internet Prophet
1,750 Posts
One of my best was in calling Randy over Gonzaga. Most gave Randy no chance in that fight. Instead he mauled Gonzaga.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts