Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I liked the Franklin Fight becoz of the upset {in my eyes} but the Sherk Vs Kenflo fight was pretty entertaining....it was all bloody and captivating coz of the drive of these 2 guys ......both wanted it and for me it was hard to score even though the Judges picked Sherk ........im likin him in this weight class...but i wanna see him fight with a brawler hahahahha....i wanna see him throw hand with someone

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Sherk vs Florian was hard for you to score? Besides the cut, that was pretty one sided, especially the 5th round.

I'd give the nod to Silva vs Franklin. Not a long, hard fought battle, rather a one sided beatdown. A star is born, and Franklin goes back to the drawing board. Wow, what a beating. No other fight was as exciting, or left as long of an impression.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i liked it also

wats tha deal wit the chest kiss point at the sky thing wit his hand?:dunno:

·
The Axe Murderer
1,751 Posts
liveson777 said:
I dunno, it's cool the first couple times...but after the 20th time it starts to get really annoying. I was really disapointed with Kongo's performance, I really like him and I was surprised he was taken down so many times by this Carmelo guy.

And liveson, I'm not sure if you saw Sherk fight diaz but he has got quick ****ing hands, and they are powerful. I want to see him fight Spencer Fisher or Melvin Guillard.

Both title fights were most entertaining for me.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
liveson777 said:
I liked the Franklin Fight becoz of the upset {in my eyes} but the Sherk Vs Kenflo fight was pretty entertaining....it was all bloody and captivating coz of the drive of these 2 guys ......both wanted it and for me it was hard to score even though the Judges picked Sherk ........im likin him in this weight class...but i wanna see him fight with a brawler hahahahha....i wanna see him throw hand with someone
haha, good thing your not a UFC judge...

I think that Franklin vs. Silva was the best fight with KenFlo vs. Sherk a close 2nd

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WouldLuv2FightU said:
haha, good thing your not a UFC judge...

I think that Franklin vs. Silva was the best fight with KenFlo vs. Sherk a close 2nd
i guess....maybe i need to watch it again lol ...

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
liveson777 said:

I dont know, but it was getting out of hand.
the first two or three, I was thinking fine, its his thing... but he kept going, and going and going.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts