Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who do u think is the best fighter to ever come out of the TUF tv show:dunno:

i think its sanchez

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Michael Bisping or Diego Sanchez have the best talent out of the Ultimate Fighter in my opinion. They can go undefeated until receiving a title shot. Rashad Evans and Joe Stevenson I think will be defeated before they get their shots (well, Stevenson has lost to Josh Neer).

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Its a close one between sanchez and bisping. Both a incredibly talented. But you cant forget about Rashad he has proved he belongs.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
I am going to say Rashad because he is the biggest underdog in the UFC that keeps proving people wrong!

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
I think Ed Herman stands a chance at becoming a great. I also really like Bisping, but I think he'd get annihilated by an Ortiz or Liddell. I can't wait to see what things come frome these guys. Some TUF fighters should just give it up though, I.E. Danny Abbadi and Jesse Forbes. They suck. If I were them, I'd get tired of getting beat up all the time. And I really think a fighter should have to have more than 10 fights before they can be in the UFC. Some of these guys are like 2-1. We need more experienced fighters to make more interesting fights.

·
Registered
59 Posts
ok i think the best fighter to come out tuf is MATT HAMILL or BISPING dame they need to fight right that would be a good fight DANA WHITE needs to make that happen:D

·
Hamill>Bisping
357 Posts
For me Sanchez of course :D. Guy is still undefeated and has put up good fights. I also think my favorite Fighter Bonnar can be a champion someday all he needs is new trainers and laying of steroids.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sanchez and Bisping easily.

BTW Bonnar = garbage :thumbsdown: , no where near top 10 n/m #1

Bisping>Evans>Griffin>Jardine>Bonner

·
Registered
135 Posts
Diego Sanchez without a doubt. He is proven and dominating. The rest of the fighter that are from Ultimate Fighter show are not close to the same league.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Rashad needs to pick a weight class and stick with it if he wants to be in title contention. Right now he's undefeated but his competition has been up-and-down. A win over Bonnar right now isn't such a big deal considering the guy really hasn't improved since the UFN bout with Griffin.

Sanchez is the best fighter from the show so far. He is rapidly gaining ground in his class. I wouldn't count him out against any of the 170's. He's in a tough spot because guys like Penn and St. Pierre have already paid their dues. Sanchez and Parisian are stuck on the second tier of the WWs with no sign of a title shot in sight any time soon.

One of the better fighters, in time, might be Nick Diaz. After a few PPV losses he's starting to show a lot of improvement.

Griffin, Bisping, Hamill... lots of quality guys coming from the show. We just don't get to see them fight often enough!

·
Registered
364 Posts
bisbing :thumbsup:
evans :thumbsup:
hamill :thumbsup:
sanchez :thumbsup:
griffin :thumbsup:

top five guys from the tuf show up top

bonnar :thumbsdown:
stevenson :thumbsdown:
kendall grove :thumbsdown:
ed herman :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
libertywrestler said:
bisbing :thumbsup:
evans :thumbsup:
hamill :thumbsup:
sanchez :thumbsup:
griffin :thumbsup:

top five guys from the tuf show up top

bonnar :thumbsdown:
stevenson :thumbsdown:
kendall grove :thumbsdown:
ed herman :thumbsdown:
You belong in my good books, I totally agree with these choices.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Matt Hamill
Michael Bisping
Ed Herman
Forrest Griffin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts