Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
matt hughes is hands down the best fighter folowed by aa then rich then sean sherk!!!
beast^^

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Tim's great and all, but Arlovski is the scariest dude I think I've ever seen. . . No, seriously.

Besides him, I think you gotta look at the rest of the champs, Chuck Liddell has the best standup, Rich and Matt are both dominant.

Personally, I'd like to see them fight each other, that would be cool.
My proposed card:
Winner of Silvia/Arlovski 3 v the Iceman
Hughes v Franklin

Tell me what you think.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
hughes and franklin said they wouldn't fight each other but it would be good.
i think aa or silvia would just be too big and strong for chuck
i thought aa was the best and meanest dude until he lost the title so now he has to win it back................for me to think he is a beast again.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I don't know about Pitbull v Iceman as far as size. I don't think that the 2 inches is going to matter that much. I can understand that with Sylvia, the guy is huge.

I also think that Rampage is awesome. Maybe not super well rounded, but definitely one of the strongest guys I've evr seen.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
matt hughes hmmmm. he is good at the moment but gsp is coming for him. he might have a chance of stealing the title.

·
Registered
213 Posts
ok i think if we are talking who is the best overall MMA fighter then matt huges hands down cant be chuck as he is a powerfull sticker but not mutch else to him he isnt likly to put you in a armbar eny time soon now however pit bul vs iceman is goodthat is intrestin both are very powerfull but my money would go on iceman 1 shot is all he would need but sayin that chucks chin hasnt really being tested so that works both ways pitbul is a offence stricker while iceman is a counter puncher would be intrestin to say the least i wouldnt put money on the fight as it could go either was i think frankin next to huges is the best in the ufc

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Adora said:
Matt Hughes is out the top, with AA and then I like Luke Cummo
did u just bring up the name luke cummo as one of the best fighters in the ufc, hahahaaahhhahahhhahahahhahahahhaha, idiot

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Whats with people wanting to bump old threads lately, its from 2006 let it go.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
Whats with people wanting to bump old threads lately, its from 2006 let it go.
lol inorite?

I hopped into this thread and saw a bunch of legit members talking about this shit... I'm like wtf, then I see Ironman, the god of mma knowledge... And even though I couldn't sense much I knew it had to be sarcasm. But was still like WTF, is this organized? should i just go with it? then i saw the date and was like lol win

:p

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
We had somebody bump one yesterday to and I mean yes all threads from 2006 are gonna be like this, hell in three years all the threads that are on the main page today will be this outdated so there is zero need to bump any of them IMO.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts