Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Best fighter out of Ultimate Fighter?

  • Diego Sanchez

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Rashad Evans

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Nate Quarry

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forrest Griffin

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Michael Bisping

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Kendall Grove

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Hamill

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stephan Bonnar

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Leben

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Swick

    Votes: 2 6.1%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you think is the best fighter to come out of Ultimate Fighter or eventually become the best fighter to come out of Ultimate Fighter?

I think Forrest Griffin is. Then Nate Quarry. Nate Quarry is the only one to come out of the show to get a title shot but however hes over rated. Forrest Griffin has far more talent than him and is a big draw and already popular.

Who do you think?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
131 Posts
Rush said:
Who do you think is the best fighter to come out of Ultimate Fighter or eventually become the best fighter to come out of Ultimate Fighter?

I think Forrest Griffin is. Then Nate Quarry. Nate Quarry is the only one to come out of the show to get a title shot but however hes over rated. Forrest Griffin has far more talent than him and is a big draw and already popular.

Who do you think?
Holy crap N Quarry sucks huge donkey. That dudes stance alone shows how weak he is. Hes a damn cry baby too. Hands down best lb 4 lb out of that group you named has to be Mike Swick...That dude is nasty with his hands and on the ground.:rolleyes:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alamojj said:
Holy crap N Quarry sucks huge donkey. That dudes stance alone shows how weak he is. Hes a damn cry baby too. Hands down best lb 4 lb out of that group you named has to be Mike Swick...That dude is nasty with his hands and on the ground.:rolleyes:
Yeah, I said he was over rated. He could only beat old a-- Shaonie Carter would looked like he was drunk while fighting Quarry. Quarry is a crybaby thats what makes it funny watching him fight. I hope his career is done after that beating he got from Franklin.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alamojj said:
Yeah I hope that queer goes and sucks off Chris Leben some more and leave the fighting to the fighters...:laugh:
Yeah same. When he got injured on ultimate fighter he cried like a baby and they made it sound like it was the end of the show just because hes on Team Quest. Then the idiot crowd at UFC 56 celebrities like Stephan Bonnar actually thought Quarry would beat Franklin but he got owned and I hope he is still in the hospital. He's like "I'm not done!" then no one cared. At the beginning of the fight he's like "I don't play this for fun. It's not a game. It's serious. And if anyone thinks I don't deserve this shot say it to my face" then my brother is like **** haha!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alamojj said:
Man I cant stand Team Quest Fighters...the only one with half a friggin brain is Randy.
Yeah, that's why they are over rated because of Randy Couture who trains them. Look, Ed Herman is freakin over rated as well. He will probably turn out just like Nate Quarry did. Get a broken nose from one of the best middleweights in the UFC lol. Ed Herman is a ginger kid and I hate him! Oh, and Dan Henderson is another only good fighter out of Team Quest. And Matt Lindland is f'n over rated and is out of Team Quest as well.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
131 Posts
Rush said:
Yeah, that's why they are over rated because of Randy Couture who trains them. Look, Ed Herman is freakin over rated as well. He will probably turn out just like Nate Quarry did. Get a broken nose from one of the best middleweights in the UFC lol. Ed Herman is a ginger kid and I hate him!
I was so disappointed in Dana White for handing that *** a contract after that shitty dispaly of MMA he showed at the TUF finale.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alamojj said:
I was so disappointed in Dana White for handing that *** a contract after that shitty dispaly of MMA he showed at the TUF finale.
He handed Ed a contract? Oh god I hope not. And he shouldn't have given Kendall a contract either. They both will suck in the UFC.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
131 Posts
Did you not watch it? He gave Eddie Hermes a friggin contract too. I guess they saw something different than what I saw. Kendall on the other hand I can say was the most improved fighter this season. Still not a great caliber of fighter, but most improved. Thats one thing you need to consider they arent out there trying to find a seasoned fighter. They are out there trying to find the up and comers to the sport, and with the right coaching, he will be good.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh god dammit. If I see one of them on PPV I will just eat something and ignore their boring matches then once its over watch the next match.
 

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
Joined
·
2,972 Posts
Either Bisping or Sanchez but i enjoyed watching Bisping more so BISPING! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
i also like them both so... i think in the long run i would like to see them fight against each other. they are both quick & like to finish fights early.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
i think that Ed should have won even though kenndle is a good fighter also. Dana gave him the contract also b/c he thought that Ed shouldve won that & he didnt give up.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,708 Posts
there is too many good choices on hear, i think rashad is gonna be a great fighter and had a good match against stephan. He pullin off some hughes slams.lol but thats my vote
 

·
True Grappler
Joined
·
6,222 Posts
Was this really a question?

No one has dominated three opponents like the Brit. Bisping is the only fighter that has really displayed dominance on the show. Some of the guys you have on here lost fights on the show, so I don't see that they can really be on this list.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Bisbing was a good surprise. He's got all the right tools, in addition to being patient and confident.

Pray Rashad doesn't learn a few submissions, and improves his hand skills, particularly using his elbows, because he could finish fights and the light heavy wieghts will have problems. You can't take enough drugs to match his stregth on the ground, and his hand speed/power make standing up a dangerous walk in the park.

Ed Herman doesn't have the head for a champion. But he will be a good contender.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm suprised not that many people chose Forrest Griffin. Weird. Michael Bisping will be good in the UFC but won't win anything big. I mean look at the light heavyweight division now. It would be impossible for someone to dominate that division besides the champion Chuck Liddell.
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top