Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the diazs, the shamrocks, randy couture, anderson?

·
Registered
780 Posts
BJ Penn, IF he beats edgar in the rematch, think about it, he suceeds on natural talent for so long, then gets beaten down by guys with talent and training, the rivalry with Lil Evil, the story of losing to the new breed of fighter in an evolving world, and coming back and winning your place on top with good old fashioned hard work. a real rocky story.

·
Registered
603 Posts
BJ Penn, IF he beats edgar in the rematch, think about it, he suceeds on natural talent for so long, then gets beaten down by guys with talent and training, the rivalry with Lil Evil, the story of losing to the new breed of fighter in an evolving world, and coming back and winning your place on top with good old fashioned hard work. a real rocky story.
There's only one Rocky in MMA, MATT SERRA would still be cool to see a BJ PENN film, can't wait to see the LEE MURRAY film though, should be cool, almost stabbed to death which would have almost/definitely ended a good UFC career, a streetfight Ko of TITO, and a fifty something million(U.K) robbery, not a bad watch,lol.

·
Registered
780 Posts
There's only one Rocky in MMA, MATT SERRA would still be cool to see a BJ PENN film, can't wait to see the LEE MURRAY film though, should be cool, almost stabbed to death which would have almost/definitely ended a good UFC career, a streetfight Ko of TITO, and a fifty something million(U.K) robbery, not a bad watch,lol.
Rocky didnt beat creed and then lose to him, he didnt beat lang give him a rematch and blow it, so it dosent really work.

also, awkward man hugs on beaches in tiny shorts.

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
Lee Murray defintely! Nobody comes close to his crazy Life story. And wich badass made it three 5 min rounds with Anderson Silva in a striking match?? :thumbsup:

But who should play Lee Murray?? I thought Edward Norton would be a great choice, but he doesn't have an English Accent..:confused:

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Lee Murray defintely! Nobody comes close to his crazy Life story. And wich badass made it three 5 min rounds with Anderson Silva in a striking match?? :thumbsup:

But who should play Lee Murray?? I thought Edward Norton would be a great choice, but he doesn't have an English Accent..:confused:
Duh! Christopher Lee!

·
Registered
603 Posts

I don't know who is going to play him, but apparently the film is in the works, so should be cool to see, if/when it definitely comes out.
I thought maybe one of the guys that was in the lock stock and two smoking barrels film, or snatch, Green Street etc the London crime type films would be cool.
POSSIBLY DANNY DYER, JASON STATHAM, although none look too much like him.
Hopefuly they'll do it as close to the real him as possible, not too Hollywood.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
I'm going with Frank Shamrock, was a serious criminal through his teens, was in prison from 18-21, then become one of the greatest fighters ever, literally changing the sport with cross training.

Big Nog because of his childhood. Mir too, but his story doesn't end as happy, you would have to end it when he beat Nog. No one wants to watch this great recovery story only for the last scene to be the guy who fought through it all getting pounded in the first round.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I'm going with Frank Shamrock, was a serious criminal through his teens, was in prison from 18-21, then become one of the greatest fighters ever, literally changing the sport with cross training.

Big Nog because of his childhood. Mir too, but his story doesn't end as happy, you would have to end it when he beat Nog. No one wants to watch this great recovery story only for the last scene to be the guy who fought through it all getting pounded in the first round.
Maybe, Shane Carwin, the common giant, starting older then average, doing it because he loves it, beating all challenges until, facing the super-freak-notgonnasayitcuzimtiredofgettingneggedforit-monster. itll be like Drago vs Drago.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts