• EVT (European Vale Tudo)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ROTR (Rumble On The Rock)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
UFC because the KOs are way more gruesome and happen every PPV, in PRIDE FC KOs only happen every while, maybe every two PPVs. Although this comment might not be as accurate and start a debate UFC gets my vote because its fun watching them brawl instead two really good MMA fighter strategically taking each other out.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I enjoy the UFC.I have ordered Pride PPV twice and for some reason i dont get that rush i get when i watch the UFC.Maybe because I grew up watching the UFC and i am biased.But Pride has some of the best fighters in the world.CC,Fedor,Wandy,Nog,Shogun.Oh i almost forgot Butterbean.lol.Also i like that the UFC is in the States i love Vegas and would love to see a show but i have planned one yet.But i would love to see Pride in person now that it looks like they are going to have shows here.But i love mma i will watch any org.Im even going to a local show when i go back home.Kenny Stevens is fighting in it from TUF 2.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I am more of a UFC fan too, only because I have seen alot more UFC than I have Pride. Lately though I'm starting to like Pride alot more because of some of the exciting fighters they have, and they have hella talent. I think I'll watch Pride alot more when it comes to the states like Upnsmoke said. Overall though I think PrideFC fighters > UFC fighters.

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I chose Pride coz it has the more exiting fights, But i wanted to make a second vote for EVT. Great fights and the fans love it, The cheering is awsome and people are very educated about the sport which makes it very fun to be in the audience. I like fights in the ufc too but i wouldnt choose it due to the weak cards and the us audience with their buing and bad attitude in many of the fights

Ill post this as well

PRIDEFC Official Website
UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship®
King of the Cage - The Evolution of Combat
Cage Rage - Home
European Vale Tudo
Rumble World Entertainment - Rumble on the Rock

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
UFC for sure. It was awesome ever since the beginning. 2 men in the octagon 1 winner. and they have some great fighters!

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
I'd say pride. The gp finals were awsome. The pregame show showed the whole history of the other two events and lasted half an hour. UFC's last 10 mins and just recycle it. The stage show is bigger they announce the fighter's at the start with that crazy japanse lady that screams. The light's and the music get you pumped before the fight even starts. The you get in the ring and it's nonstop action. Yellow cards keep people from doing the lay and prey fight style and the rope rule keeps people from trapping fighter's on the cage.

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
pt447 said:
i really hate these types of threads... "which do you like, why, this is better, no its not." its just a revolving door of oppinions and ranting.

well kid first off, you dont have to post. second you dont have to quote, i asked what YOU thought not what you think of other peoples opinion. so post and be happy or dont post and f#¤k off :)

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
ive always said i like the ufc better, but this weekend i realized how much better the pride cards are..those fights from the owgp, if they were to happen in the ufc , dana would have spread them out over like 6-7 ufc's, and its starting to be a joke because the ufc it seems has stopped caring about the fans and is more interested in making money than improving their product.and im sick of it...look at this upcoming card ufc 63 u have 2 world class fighters fighting(hughes bj) and the rest are all b level fighters, that would never ever happen in pride, they load up their cards with at least 8 top ranked fighters everytime, and in this most recent card there was like 10 top fighters, thats never happened in the history of the ufc..now they have 1 or 2, good fights and the rest of the fights are terrible undercard fights that shouldnt even be on ufn..im starting to really get upset with these cards, and they still charge more than pride :mad:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I picked ufc but I have spent the last couple months getting caught up on Pride. I saw the first five or so and thought the fights and fighters sucked so I quit watching, then Pride grew and gained good fighters and the others gained experience and I had to watch all the other prides I could get my hands on. I still prefer ufc but pride is excellent as well. I don't care for kotc as much as ufc or pride but still get the pay per views and have a ton of dvd's. I haven't had a chance to see Vale Tudo in 10-15yrs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts