• Tim Sylvia

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Andrei Arlovski

Votes: 7 11.1%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I put silva just because of his 25 non-decision wins, only one of them is a submission true submission. (When I say "true submission" I mean due to a submission other than strikes) That's like have 25 wins by TKO or knock out.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
If we really want to answer this question, we have to get Crocop and Wanderlei in a ring and have them beat the hell out of each other. It might end up like last time, when they drew, but it'd still be fun to watch.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Definetly would be a sick fight- CroCop vs. Wanderlai. I could see it now. It might happen at critical countdown, 3rd round. you never know.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Belfort got KO'd by Chuck and got dominated by Alistair Overeem. Vitor was a great kickboxer. Now he's beating guys like Yoshiki Takahashi and dropping fights to Overeem. I don't think Vitor would do so well if he ended up in the ring with the Axe Murderer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Id say crocop would beat silva this time around, espesially if they strike alot without clinching. What about liddell? No one mentions him here? Wait for the WS CL fight, you all might change your mind!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think Bang Ludwing could be the best striker in MMA...his ground game is not top level but when striking he is amazing...

Cro Cop is also very good standing...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Like 4-5 years ago, Vitor would stand up against anyone. Your probably right that Wanderlei would hand him his ass now, but no one has faster hands than him.

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
i was gonna go for Cro Cop but then i changed it to Andrei Arlovski, they are just about even imo. Andrei is much faster than Cro Cop and if he had a better chin i dont see anyone stopping him in standup. Last fight with Tim he wasnt himself for whatever reason so that doesnt matter to me

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
1. Mirko CroCop
2. Mark Hunt
3. Wanderlei Silva
4. Chuck Liddell
5. Fedor Emelianenko
6. Takanori Gomi
7. Anderson Silva
8. GSP
9. Rich Franklin
10. Shogun Rua/Overeem

·
Registered
184 Posts
I just had to go with Phil Baroni ...his hand speed is top of the line. But some others hit fast...his are fast AND dangerous

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Monday

I'll answer this monday. I'm torn between wand and crocop. So sunday night they will decide for me.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Evil said:
i was gonna go for Cro Cop but then i changed it to Andrei Arlovski, they are just about even imo. Andrei is much faster than Cro Cop and if he had a better chin i dont see anyone stopping him in standup. Last fight with Tim he wasnt himself for whatever reason so that doesnt matter to me
He wasn’t him self because he injured his left knee and ankle blocking one of Tim’s kicks in the 2nd round. Which is why after that he had nothing on his punches and could not go for a takedown. And his chin is actually pretty good…When Tim caught him in the 2nd fight it buckled his knees but he was not KO’d, Tim even said after there 3rd fight that AA “fixed” his chin…but like AA said his chin was always strong. I also voted for Andrei Arlovski

·
Registered
583 Posts
Ya, I find it odd that Chuck Liddell isn't on that list.

I voted for Vitor Belfort.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts