• Mike "Quick" Swick

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Diego "Nightmare" Sanchez

Votes: 15 23.8%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
KO artist
5,552 Posts
this poll sucks.. none of the listed fighters have proven themselves. They've only beaten B level competition and cans, and have lost their last fight against good competition (swick to okami, sanchez to kos, Griffin to every fckn decent fighter ever). Vera is the only legit one on the list, and he still needs to fight some truly TOP competition like CroCop / Gonzaga / Big Nog / Sylvia (instead of a washed up Mir) before he gets a title shot.

I'd vote for someone not on the list .. Karo or Lyoto

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
man your poll sucks..
there should have been a choice that says "None of the Above" so i can vote.. :confused:

Lyoto i think..

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
From the options in the poll, Brandon Vera.

Mirko
Big Nog
Arlovski
Shogun
Henderson
Liddell
Lyoto
Karo
Franklin
Penn
Hughes
GSP

These guys should get a title shot within the next year because they are the best. Didn't add any LW because Sherk would **** each and everyone of them, and no I'm not that big of a Sherk fan.

·
.:Jeet Kune Do:.
5,684 Posts
i think Vera shouldget a shot i also think if Forrest wins at 72 he should get a shott as well .. Thats just because Forrest is a great person and an amazing entertainer.. Jardine just got lucky..

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
lilstuch114 said:
diego isn't going to get a title shot when he gets totally dominated by KOS.....crappy poll...nice work:thumbsdown:

·
Cry Havoc
2,914 Posts
Karo should totally be on that list. Or an other option. Forrest has a was to go before he deserves anything same for Vera. If not Karo then Arlovski should be in line but isn't cuz he is "boring"-whatever.

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
Swick,Diego, and Forrest are all coming off losses. You are not going to get a title shot if you cannot even win. Of that list I would say Vera for sure but I def do not think he deserves it. Karo is for sure the guy who deserves a title shot in the UFC who has not gotten it yet.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
I like Karo a whole hell of a lot better than Diego. But why the hell is everyone saying Karo? Do people forget he lost to Diego? Its not like hes beaten anyone great since losing. Burkmans alright but not great.

·
CoutureCop
6,091 Posts
I think Vera is the only one who seems to have earned his shot, though wasn't able to due to contract issues.

However, as stated above, this list should definately have Karo in it. He's a great fighter and is always exciting.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts