• Steve Mazigati

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Mario Yamasaki

Votes: 2 5.1%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
I'll go with Herb Dean! This man makes the right calls and takes alot of flak for them!

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
Big John hands down. Herb Dean didnt exactly mess up the Ortiz, Shamrock fight, but I guarantee Big John would have let it gone and atleast 3 more strikes. Big John , im not sure how much he gets paid, but I am sure its not enough.

·
Registered
5 Posts
First I want to say that the refs have one hell of a tough job. They have meer seconds to determine if someone is no longer defending themselves and in danger of serious harm vs. calling a fight to early and having every fan upset with them. So refs who find this fine line and don't screw it up are 1 in a million.

John McCarthy does just that. I've never seen him call a fight that after several rewinds and watching in slow motion I didn't grudgingly agree after initially thinking he might have called one early. The man is perfect IMO.

The worst IMHO is Yamosaki. He always seems timid with his calls and I've seen him jump in early to stop a fight that shouldn't have been over and you can see it in his body language he knows he screwed up but has to stick with his call.

·
Registered
268 Posts
It really pisses me off to see Bob Marley have four votes, when those Four should go to BJ.

Mcarthy is simply the best.

IMO, the reason he makes the fight great, is because he is the secret master of the UFC.

ALl the fighters bow down to his power. He is the complete 100% alpha-male leader of the UFC.

Dana White wipes his ass.

Mcarthy is the biggest man in the octagon.

The other little fukers are just tiny little shits and they need to kill themselves.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Big J.....steve sucks...lol

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
asskicker said:
Where the hell are the administrators. Why is this **** guy still here. Hasnt anyone with the power to ban him seen this yet?
I am requesting to become a super moderator because I'm the moderator always online and I can delete these kind of crappy posts and also have the power to ban him in any section he posts in. Just ridicolous.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts