Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you see Beth (Riche's wife) crying in the audiance prior to the fight? My theory was that he was sick, or injured and insisted he fight. He did not seem himself and I think they both knew he was going to loose.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
hmmm

all i know is ..that face has to be hurtn coz he got messed up in that fight ...he showed almost no effort

·
Registered
540 Posts
BIGWOODS said:
Did you see Beth (Riche's wife) crying in the audiance prior to the fight? My theory was that he was sick, or injured and insisted he fight. He did not seem himself and I think they both knew he was going to loose.
He said he was absolutly fine entering the fight. He was facing a tough fighter who outclassed him in every element. Mabye thats why he wasnt himself. HE WAS FIGHTING ANDERSON F'ING SILVA! His werid attitude was not because he was injured. The man dismantled Leben in less than a minute and is considered one of the best. How would you feel entering the fight? The better fighter won thats all I can say. This is only what I think im not gonna bash on your opinion I just disagree. Although I dont agree with you, you bring up a good point.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
lol

MMA1990 said:
He said he was absolutly fine entering the fight. He was facing a tough fighter who outclassed him in every element. Mabye thats why he wasnt himself. HE WAS FIGHTING ANDERSON F'ING SILVA! His werid attitude was not because he was injured. The man dismantled Leben in less than a minute and is considered one of the best. How would you feel entering the fight? The better fighter won thats all I can say. This is only what I think im not gonna bash on your opinion I just disagree. Although I dont agree with you, you bring up a good point.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
BIGWOODS said:

I don't know about being loose, but I think they may have known he was going to lose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts