Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking around a few interesting possibilities

Lapilis vs Issa, Lapilus is 8-1 for a sub. Issa has been subbed a few times, worth a shot.

Askham and Hermannson could go to a decision but both guys are 5-1 for KO, and both guys generally look for a KO with many on their records so decent odds there too.

Ashley Evans Smith is 11-2 to KO this new girl Macedo. A venezuelan chick fighting out of Poland strangely enough. While she's 5-0 its here debut and she is only 20 years old. Smith after beating Renaeu is no joke. I feel like she'll get her to the ground and beat her with elbows.

Sabotta is 9-1 to sub dalby who is more of a brawler. Sabotta has loads of subs on his record. Dalby is 5-1 for a KO and Sabotta got KO'd in his last fight, so I like backing both of those outcomes.

Nick Hein who always tends to play it safe so its a risky bet is 8-1 to sub a korean dude who has a tendency to get subbed.

Latifi is 4-1 to KO Bader. and Bader is 9-1 to Sub Latifi, both interesting. Bader probably wins this on points after much huffing and puffing though.

Reactions: Trix

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Got a little on Latifi

and Barnett KO 1 at 9/1... crazy stuff, i feel like Barnett will just push him to the fence, land a few shots and its done.

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a little on Latifi

and Barnett KO 1 at 9/1... crazy stuff, i feel like Barnett will just push him to the fence, land a few shots and its done.
Arlovski always pulls something great out just when you think his career is done...

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have the fights started? I cant get a stream

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think i hate Khabilov more then any fighter in the UFC. What a waste of space he is. Juiced up and still can't do shit.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Arlovski always pulls something great out just when you think his career is done...
Yeah... Arlovski is a classic glass cannon, and Barnett is always ready to disappoint me, i can see him running straight into a right hand. Still put the bet on, £30 at 9-1, would be a nice win.

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Goddamn I was cursing about giving up betting for good until a beautiful 22-1 on that 3rd round KO. Still got it! :laugh:

Reactions: Trix

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm sorry for posting here but I'm wondering if it's worth start betting now, I don't know how to start, can you help me out?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts