Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up with PRIDE having these huge untalented fighters like Henry Miller, Paulo Cesar Silva, and Wagner De Conceicao Martins? Wagner may be decent but Paulo Cesar Silva? What a joke he is. Minowa tooled him pretty badly. Do they just sign them so people think they are big and unstoppable but once they face someone they get owned? This reminds me how WWE has The Great Khali, Big Show, Kane, Kevin Nash those big guys who can't wrestle besides Big Show and Kane.

· Premium Member
6,069 Posts
They Might Be Freak Shows But Its Still Fun To Watch Someone Half The Size Kill Some Giant.....i Like It I Wish Ufc Raised Their Weight Limit

· Premium Member
298 Posts
jdun11 said:
They Might Be Freak Shows But Its Still Fun To Watch Someone Half The Size Kill Some Giant.....i Like It I Wish Ufc Raised Their Weight Limit
The Japanese love huuuuuuuuuuuuge men and little tiny women.

Hey Jdun, did you see Phil Baroni on The Best Damn last night? I hate that show but had to watch it because he was on. The NYBA said he idolized Evander Holyfield when he was younger but if they fought today he would "smash" him.

· Premium Member
6,069 Posts
theboz19 said:
The Japanese love huuuuuuuuuuuuge men and little tiny women.

Hey Jdun, did you see Phil Baroni on The Best Damn last night? I hate that show but had to watch it because he was on. The NYBA said he idolized Evander Holyfield when he was younger but if they fought today he would "smash" him.
AHAHAHAHA NAH I MISSED IT, BARONI IS THE MAN!! SMASH EVANDER?? MAYBE NOW, BUT OLD SCHOOL EVANDER WOULD KO BARONI...IF BARONI TOOK HIM DOWN HED HAVE A CHANCE, BUT NOT IF HE DECIDED TO STAND IN THERE AGAINST HOLYFIELD IN HIS PRIME, 5-9 185 VS 6'2 225..THAT WOULDNT BE PRETTY...

· Registered
223 Posts
jdun11 said:
AHAHAHAHA NAH I MISSED IT, BARONI IS THE MAN!! SMASH EVANDER?? MAYBE NOW, BUT OLD SCHOOL EVANDER WOULD KO BARONI...IF BARONI TOOK HIM DOWN HED HAVE A CHANCE, BUT NOT IF HE DECIDED TO STAND IN THERE AGAINST HOLYFIELD IN HIS PRIME, 5-9 185 VS 6'2 225..THAT WOULDNT BE PRETTY...

I have to agree here, in his prime Evander was an animal and he would have seriously hurt Baroni. Evender kicked Mike Tyson;s ass twice when he was past his prime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.