Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Chrisl972 said:
Was it just me or did anyone else notice Big John was wearing black latex gloves last night. Is he trying to start a fashion trend?
he wore them at ufc 63 also..i guess its the new thing..it looks better than the white tho...herb and the other refs did too i think also.. i know that herb did for sure

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
Was it just me or did anyone else notice Big John was wearing black latex gloves last night. Is he trying to start a fashion trend?

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
jaymackz said:
Big john wears those gloves only for main events?....or what's the deal.....wtfs the difference between the white ones and the black ones lol......the black ones seem thicker...
I don't think so, I get all the PPVs and I don't remember seeing those before. Even my wife made a comment about them.

·
Registered
614 Posts
wow, what the hell is up with the server settings

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
spearsoldier said:
Big John is the best man in the octagon.

Notice how many new refs wer getting?

Maybe John is retiring?
I think that they took some local refs from south Florida so that the others wouldn't have to fly back and forth to Las Vegas.

·
Registered
808 Posts
UFCFAN33 said:
All i have to say is big john is the man:thumbsup: and he can wear any color gloves he wants haha :laugh:
Exactly, why is anyone really even thinking about what color gloves a ref wears much less talking about it. Sound like a bunch of women talking about the color shoes someone was wearing:laugh: Teasin you guys:D

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
ROCKBASS03 said:
Exactly, why is anyone really even thinking about what color gloves a ref wears much less talking about it. Sound like a bunch of women talking about the color shoes someone was wearing:laugh: Teasin you guys:D
I did think that his shoes were slightly tacky. :cheeky4: JK

·
Registered
253 Posts
jaymackz said:
Big john wears those gloves only for main events?....or what's the deal.....wtfs the difference between the white ones and the black ones lol......the black ones seem thicker...
no brainer... it's stylish... it is kinda like a black ipod or black psp... it's "in"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts