Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3rd Round Triangle Choke Over Robbie Lawler..we Need To See More Mayhem In The Ufc, The Guy Is Good

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beeno said:
where was this? (or should I say when?) He was at 200+lbs fighting at the WFA debut wasn't he?

Mayhem's in the WFA now since the UFC didn't work out for him I guess.
it was on sept 2nd, ICON organization in hawaii...this fight is gonna be hard to find..mayhem is real good, i know hes not as good as gsp hughes or bj..but id like to see him fight kos or diego

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
He's beat some stiff competition in his career. He could be real good in the next few years I think. He beat Denis Kang, that's something to brag about. He's only got 4 losses and 3 of them were decisions. Never been KOed or TKOed, only been submitted once...not a bad fighter really. He only fought once in the UFC and that was against GSP, so why not come back? Is it cuz of the WFA shit?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Mayhem is more comfortable at the weight he was at for WFA he said. He dropped like 40lbs or more to fight GSP. Tough guy for a debut fight.

If anybody finds this fight can you post a link for me?

And wtf is up with Robbie Lawler is he on a 500 fight losing streak or what?

·
Registered
30 Posts
:cheeky4: When Robbie won that belt he koed, a dude who picked up to suplex Matt Lindlan and dropped The law on his head and knocked him out.
Thats the person who won the belt and lost to Robbie in the corner in Hawaii.
Then after Robbie won some woman from the ringside jumped up and attacked Robbie and actually threw a knee but it missed.
Then all hell broke loose and the ring was full of fans and fights and pushing and security.
canpaddle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.