Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you see the interview he had with Franklin and Dana White? What a loser O' Reilly is. He thinks UFC is dangerous and everything and Dana White gave him a hundred explanations but O' Reilly kept saying "Look what it has done to Muhammed Ali" and Dana White infact told him hes heard enough of him saying that but he kept repeating himself. No wonder John Stewart made fun of Bill O' Reilly so bad. Haha.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Did you see the interview he had with Franklin and Dana White? What a loser O' Reilly is. He thinks UFC is dangerous and everything and Dana White gave him a hundred explanations but O' Reilly kept saying "Look what it has done to Muhammed Ali" and Dana White infact told him hes heard enough of him saying that but he kept repeating himself. No wonder John Stewart made fun of Bill O' Reilly so bad. Haha.
Muhammed Ali" is in boxing not UFC different rules...Lmao what a dumb ass.

He said the same line to the INsane clown posse about 20 times "WHat if someone goes out and kill's another human because of your music" They replied "They are crazy" The guy just doesn't get it.

But then again he says Eminem is good for our country only time i ever liked that guy. lol

As for UFC why would he be complaining to them when there hasn't been a death in it's history.Someone die's in boxing every year.

This is why i hate people

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eminem said:
As for UFC why would he be complaining to them when there hasn't been a death in it's history.Someone die's in boxing every year.

This is why i hate people
I know, it's called ignorance. He just doesn't like UFC but probably enjoys boxing. I also disliked how he kept shoving it in Dana's face how it was banned in New York. What a jerk.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eminem said:
Exactly what did Dana try saying back?
Dam i bet i beat that Necom in a debate:laugh:
True. Even I suck in arguments and debates but I still could probably beat Bill O' Reilly in his childish arguments. Sub By Armbar would whoop O' Reilly lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts