Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
'Man of Stone'
430 Posts

·
'England Elite'
5,028 Posts
I was going to post this yesterday but forgot..

He is going to be appearin in Hollyoaks, a soap here in the UK on Channel 4. He will be appearing in the late night version as an underworld gangstar called Nathan..

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
Fair play. Which straight male wouldnt take an acting part in hollyoaks, jesus, i would jump at the opportunity. Mercedes Mcqueen....

·
Registered
468 Posts
He's also got quite a big part in this movie "starring" alongside the likes of Mike Swick, Heath Herring and Bobby Lashley. :shame01:

Yet another straight to DVD fight film starring MMA fighters. There seems to be a new one every month.

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
He's also got quite a big part in this movie "starring" alongside the likes of Mike Swick, Heath Herring and Bobby Lashley. :shame01:

Yet another straight to DVD fight film starring MMA fighters. There seems to be a new one every month.
lmao, that surprisingly doesnt look that bad, i mean, it looks watchable, maybe.

·
Registered
468 Posts
lmao, that surprisingly doesnt look that bad, i mean, it looks watchable, maybe.
I know what you're saying, compared to some of the recent howlers that have come out, it looks like the frickin Godfather or something lol, (well not quite, but you know what I mean). :thumb02:

I wonder how it compares to this bad-boy:

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
I know what you're saying, compared to some of the recent howlers that have come out, it looks like the frickin Godfather or something lol, (well not quite, but you know what I mean). :thumb02:

I wonder how it compares to this bad-boy:

ha ha, i know exactly what you mean, some of them are unbelievably poor films.

Circle of pain looks watchable too, the texas crazy horse loves his acting roles.

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
I always think that they will be watchable before I watch them... Then I just cry after...

Surprisingly my favorite movie about MMA is actually Never Back Down...

Is that bad?
Probably my fave too. "Fighting" isnt that bad of an mma film either. In general they are still poor films though, but for the mma genre, they are infact like the godfather ha ha.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts