Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Ne One Think That This Could Be Bispings Next Match? If It Was How Do U Think He's Fare Against Rashad? I Think Bisping Is Too Well Rounded And He Rocks Rahad On His Feet And Then Submits Hit Via Rear Naked Choke

·
Registered
222 Posts
I am not sure who Bisping should fight but I do think that Evans needs to fight someone more seasoned than anyone from TUF. If Evans is going to develop he will need to prove himself against some experienced seasoned fighters and he will need to be tested more than in his past three fights. I think Bisping/Bonnar would be an interesting fight, both have good ground skills and are good on their feet. I would give the edge to Bisping given Bonnars inabilty to finish his fights.

·
Banned
131 Posts
jdun11 said:
Does Ne One Think That This Could Be Bispings Next Match? If It Was How Do U Think He's Fare Against Rashad? I Think Bisping Is Too Well Rounded And He Rocks Rahad On His Feet And Then Submits Hit Via Rear Naked Choke
He would definetely beat Evans, it wouldnt be that easy seeing how both arent that great, but he would win.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
No, Bisping is not experienced enough yet to beat an undefeated 9 and 0 fighter who has beaten a lot fo good fighters like Rashad Evans. I say give him maybe two more UFC matches then he will probably be able to defeat Rashad Evans. But Evans is a good fighter and wrestler, hes no Jordan Haynes or any of those crappy light heavyweights on the ultimate fighter 3.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rush said:
No, Bisping is not experienced enough yet to beat an undefeated 9 and 0 fighter who has beaten a lot fo good fighters like Rashad Evans. I say give him maybe two more UFC matches then he will probably be able to defeat Rashad Evans. But Evans is a good fighter and wrestler, hes no Jordan Haynes or any of those crappy light heavyweights on the ultimate fighter 3.
i hope ur not serious..rashad is garbage..bisping is undefeated and hes faught better competition..bisping would tool rashad..i hope evyone doesnt jump on rashads bandwagon..he sucks and will lose next to whoever he fights..thats a promise

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
jdun11 said:
i hope ur not serious..rashad is garbage..bisping is undefeated and hes faught better competition..bisping would tool rashad..i hope evyone doesnt jump on rashads bandwagon..he sucks and will lose next to whoever he fights..thats a promise
Well, Rashad isn't great, he's decent and what I said is he will be competition for Bisping and if Bisping faught him immediately he wouldn't do to well for his first official UFC fight. He should fight two people in the UFC before fighting Rashad, then he will win for sure. He needs experience to fight an undefeated fighter like Rashad.

And Rashad is decent although his fights are boring and he ends them by decision but usually dominates his opponents. But he has not faught anyone great. Stephan Bonner and Sam Hoger aren't good fighters at all.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Dandada187 said:
I wanna see i good striker vs Rashad "lay and pray" Evans,,,i hate Rashad!!!
Rashad does need to fight a good striker. He's just faught idiots like Stephan Bonnar and Sam Hoger who are not strikers and easy to take advantage of. Just give Bisping more experience then he will have the tools to destroy Evans in the first round.

·
Banned
131 Posts
Rush said:
Well, Rashad isn't great, he's decent and what I said is he will be competition for Bisping and if Bisping faught him immediately he wouldn't do to well for his first official UFC fight. He should fight two people in the UFC before fighting Rashad, then he will win for sure. He needs experience to fight an undefeated fighter like Rashad.

And Rashad is decent although his fights are boring and he ends them by decision but usually dominates his opponents. But he has not faught anyone great. Stephan Bonner and Sam Hoger aren't good fighters at all.
Dude Bisping is undefeated too...11-0

·
Banned
131 Posts
Rush said:
I know but he needs for experience in order to fight Rashad who is also undefeated, for the last time. And I'm not repeating myself :mad:.
So using the same logic, why wouldnt you say that Rashad needs experience to fight an undefeated fighter like Bisping? Just wondering why?

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
alamojj said:
So using the same logic, why wouldnt you say that Rashad needs experience to fight an undefeated fighter like Bisping? Just wondering why?
I'm not talking to you ever again after what you posted to me in the general talk forum section. No way. I'm ignoring you for now on. You are a waste of my time. Good bye alamojj. I actually thought you were decent but I guess you've joined forces with samurice and dandada all those others who dislike me. Good bye.

·
Banned
131 Posts
Rush said:
I'm not talking to you ever again after what you posted to me in the general talk forum section. No way. I'm ignoring you for now on. You are a waste of my time. Good bye alamojj. I actually thought you were decent but I guess you've joined forces with samurice and dandada all those others who dislike me. Good bye.
You have serious esteem issues or something bro. I dont "join forces" with anyone I am my own man, and no I definitely am not younger than you are. You're just annoying and guess what, here in America I have the right to say that whenever I want. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So Rush You Are Saying That If Bisping Faught Rashad Tomorrow He Would Lose? I Cant See It Happening

·
Registered
112 Posts
jdun11 said:
i 2nd that motion...bisping is too well rounded..
Dude Bisping is a BUM....Rashad would Knock that guy out...You bitches need to stop hating on Rashad...I don't see anyone at 205 beating that guy right now...

Evans is better boxer and he's way too strong for Bisping....Hell didn't you see bisping fight in the semi's...He can't take a puch worth a shit...and Rashad is fast enough to catch him.

·
Banned
111 Posts
Steeda3 said:
Dude Bisping is a BUM....Rashad would Knock that guy out...You bitches need to stop hating on Rashad...I don't see anyone at 205 beating that guy right now...

Evans is better boxer and he's way too strong for Bisping....Hell didn't you see bisping fight in the semi's...He can't take a puch worth a shit...and Rashad is fast enough to catch him.
Ur a moron...HE WOULDN'T HAVE A CHANCE STANDING UP WITH BISPING AND IF THEY DID GO TO THE GROUND IM SURE MIKE WOULD WORK A SUB OR GET BACK TO HIS FEET...AND U SAY ON UR PRO RASHAD IS UR FAV FIGHTER?..LMAO...YOU MUST BE A NOOB OR A FRIEND OF HIS..LOL

·
Banned
131 Posts
Steeda3 said:

For the record they are both BUMS. Neither one of them have had any notable fights.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dandada187 said:
Ur a moron...HE WOULDN'T HAVE A CHANCE STANDING UP WITH BISPING AND IF THEY DID GO TO THE GROUND IM SURE MIKE WOULD WORK A SUB OR GET BACK TO HIS FEET...AND U SAY ON UR PRO RASHAD IS UR FAV FIGHTER?..LMAO...YOU MUST BE A NOOB OR A FRIEND OF HIS..LOL

I'm a Moron...Yeah right....Dude Bisping wasn't even the best fighter on the Ultimate fighter....Hell Ortiz said it himself...How in the hell do you think he has a better stand up that Evans...Because Evans doesn't Kick? Hell that's part of his technique...Rashad doesn't like to be taken down and he doesn't put himself in a postion to go down....As far as boxing goes...Rashad has cat like reflexes and very quick and heavy hands...If you think I'm joking....ask Brad Imes....

·
Banned
111 Posts
alamojj said:
For the record they are both BUMS. Neither one of them have had any notable fights.
Ya but Bisping at least is a talented fighter that needs to work with some good strikers for awile, but rashad is just a lay and pray ******..all i have to say is that when rashad fights i change the channel

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.