Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
Thank God!

How about Patrick Cote?? Bisping is always ranked as a top contender.. so that could be a nice push for him, if he gets through him.

or maybe Chris Leben ;D

or Akiyama!

·
Legalize It
422 Posts
oh man, u just made my pants wiggle...watchin leben vs bisping would be awesome! leben would toss him a beating, and i would love every second of it.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Leben vs Bisping has already happened.

·
Registered
113 Posts
that's a win win for both fighters.
belfort doesn't have to fight an irrelevant fighter and bisping doesn't get the snot blow out his ears.

·
NO. 1 *BONER*
7,727 Posts
Thank God!

How about Patrick Cote?? Bisping is always ranked as a top contender.. so that could be a nice push for him, if he gets through him.

or maybe Chris Leben ;D

or Akiyama!
Cote!!! yes pls Cote! I've already mentioned his name in another thread. I think Cote-Bisping would be the perfect fight for both of them atm.
Leben doesn't sound that bad also, but after those 2 consecutive wins, in 2 weeks, i think he is in a position to ask for a higher ranked fighter...in order to climb the rankings faster/higher. Maybe loser of Marquardt-Palhares?! :confused02:

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
oh man, u just made my pants wiggle...watchin leben vs bisping would be awesome! leben would toss him a beating, and i would love every second of it.
LeBen has fought in two fights in 3 weeks and I doubt any Commission would approve him.
Same with Aiyama. That was a rough fight w/LeBen.

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
Cote!!! yes pls Cote! I've already mentioned his name in another thread. I think Cote-Bisping would be the perfect fight for both of them atm.
Leben doesn't sound that bad also, but after those 2 consecutive wins, in 2 weeks, i think he is in a position to ask for a higher ranked fighter...in order to climb the rankings faster/higher. Maybe loser of Marquardt-Palhares?! :confused02:
Haha Leben was more of a joke :thumb02:

LeBen has fought in two fights in 3 weeks and I doubt any Commission would approve him.
Same with Aiyama.
I think Akiyama could be ready again in October. Of course, only if he can fix his Cardio issue that quick. Otherwise it doesn't make sense..

It's also rumored that Dong Hyun Kim could face John Hathaway.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I thought it was said that if Sexyama beat Leben he would have been up against Bisping at 120? so then Leben would take it but he wants Wandy and will likley as said earlier not be allowed to fight.

hmm Bispings opponent for 120 is going to be hard to call, especially if its the main event.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
I would loved to see Bisping fight Cote. I don't think it will look anything like the Leben or Miller fight. Cote has gotten away from brawling and is more technical than he was in the past, so I don't see Bisping being able to stick and move like he did against Leben. Bisping also will not be able to swing for the fences because Cote has a rock solid chin and huge power. I think Cote is a bad matchup for Bisping.

This is all assuming they ever fought and a response to Cote's ma, being thrown out there of course! :thumb02:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Shame. I wanted Vitor to beat him up. :( Its ok, Cote can do it for me too! ^^

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
awwww :(

i wanted to see bispings lights flicker just before being snuffed out violently by a flurry of 30 ko punches before the ref mercifully saves his limp body from any more damage.

Reactions: HitOrGetHit

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
awwww :(

i wanted to see bispings lights flicker just before being snuffed out violently by a flurry of 30 ko punches before the ref mercifully saves his limp body from any more damage.
Seriously. Belfort seems like such a bad stylistic match up for Bisping. He's fast, has one-punch KO power, and is technical in his striking as of late. I really think Belfort is one of those fighters that can hit you so hard and so many times before the ref calls the fight, that it can easily be detrimental to one's career. You can only get rocked so many times. And rofl at your description of the ref saving Bisping's "limp" body. I could see that happening.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
Cote would only have a punchers chance, Bisping would just double leg him and reign down punches on him for the entire fight. He isn't as dumb as the Hendo fight made him look.

·
Banned
820 Posts
This is really a dissapointment. I was looking forward to seeing these two fight. I think Bis would weather the storm, and atleast get past the first, but coming into the second he would get caught and KO'ed.

·
You're not terribly important to me
15,563 Posts
i knew this ages ago, but i heard that silva is meant to fight belfort sraight away

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
Its got a good chance as being Cote or Akiyamma, what about Kendal Grove?

·
NO. 1 *BONER*
7,727 Posts
Well...i've noticed a lot of people agree on the idea that Cote-Bisping is a very good fight.
Nice!
Honestly, i would love to see this fight like i've said.
Now let's hope the UFC will give us this fight.:thumb02:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts