Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
After their final fight I saw an interview with Jens where he said him and BJ had dinner and that their "fued" was officially over. I think BJ even tried to help Jens get his "fighting spirit" back after his first loss in WEC. BJ respected Pulver because he came out and kept fighting and never backed down. Pulver respected Penn because Penn said he was going to beat his ass and break his arm off and he nearly did that. Those two have a lot of respect for each other, not surprising Penn still feels that way.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
I am sure that BJ actually put an invitation out to "Jens for him to go train with him in Hawaii after he moved down to 145.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
BJ fights better angry, he needs to get the hate back in him. Everybody should keep hating.
That is why you don't talk crap to him, Frankie Edgar didn't and BJ didn't show up a killer. I have said before that I would love to see BJ fight Dan Hardy because Hardy would talk so much crap that we would probably see the most viscous killer BJ that we have ever seen and he would leave Hardy a bloody mess of epic proportions.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
That is why you don't talk crap to him, Frankie Edgar didn't and BJ didn't show up a killer. I have said before that I would love to see BJ fight Dan Hardy because Hardy would talk so much crap that we would probably see the most viscous killer BJ that we have ever seen and he would leave Hardy a bloody mess of epic proportions.
Bj V Chael Sonnen would be epic. Bj is the type of guy that would gladly step up and fight him as well, id love to see that

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Right after the second fight he says it in his interview, "Jens you can come out and train any time".
I don't know why Pulver doesn't take him up on it, then again its often been said that the guys it comes easy to are the worst teachers because it comes naturally to them.

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
I don't know why Pulver doesn't take him up on it, then again its often been said that the guys it comes easy to are the worst teachers because it comes naturally to them.
I'm not a hardcore Pulver fan so I may be wrong about this, but I believe he had just had or was about to have a kid back then and I think he was also in the process of opening his own gym.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts