Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Penn said that he was giving up traditional training because it burns him out! He claimed that was why his performance in the St. Pierre fight was low. So instead of pushing himself in training, he is going to take it easy and focus on staying in shape! Is this a smart thing to do when he is going up against Matt Hughes?

UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship®

·
Registered
669 Posts
Thats what Royce Gracie said.

·
Registered
168 Posts
to be honest i dont think it will even matter that much yea hes fighting hughes but still i dont think bj really needs to improve himself at all maybe in takedown defense but thats about it.. the only thing he really needs to work on is finishing a fight if it goes into the later rounds like i said in previous threads he always seems to die off if he doesnt finish the fight in the first round. if he can do this he would be even more dominant than he already is

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
The best ever was when hughes made fun of BJ's training. He laughed and said anyone can run on the beach and do pushups in the sand. Then he got owned hardcore. LOL. i hate hughes and i hope his training works so bj can clean him again.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
moldy said:
The best ever was when hughes made fun of BJ's training. He laughed and said anyone can run on the beach and do pushups in the sand. Then he got owned hardcore. LOL. i hate hughes and i hope his training works so bj can clean him again.
Very much agreed! ^

·
Registered
55 Posts
The foundation for excuses has started already. If I hadn't trained differently it would have been a way different fight etc......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts