Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Call Me King
419 Posts
Me for sure. I am excited to see him back in there and kicking some butt! I always am pulling for him.

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
I think it should be called 'UFC 118 : USURPER' :D

BJ Will get the title back. If he doesn't, huge respect to Franky. It's very rare the winner of a fight is considered a huge underdog in the rematch. Really cannot wait for this fight.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I hope Frankie proves the first fight wasn't just a "fluke" like everyone claims.

·
Cheeky freak of the week
1,646 Posts
I see this fight going like Penn vs Florian, Edgar holding his own in the standup the first couple of rounds, but Penn landing some good shots and controlling the fight. In the 3rd or 4th round BJ will look to get it to the ground, and once it hits the ground Frankie has no chance whatsoever. War BJ!!

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
I hope Frankie proves the first fight wasn't just a "fluke" like everyone claims.
Agreed. I will definitely be pulling for Edgar. I think that if Edgar fights smart, that he can get the win again. If he comes in and is on his game, I think that his speed and wrestling can get him another win here.

·
Dr. Krav...nose, throat, and groin.
530 Posts
I'll be there, and I'll be pulling for Frankie, but I've got to admit that I have a BAD feeling about this one. I think a pissed, determined, in-shape BJ might show up make us all remember how awesome he can be.

·
Cheeky freak of the week
1,646 Posts
I'll be there, and I'll be pulling for Frankie, but I've got to admit that I have a BAD feeling about this one. I think a pissed, determined, in-shape BJ might show up make us all remember how awesome he can be.

I would have to agree. If this BJ shows up, Frankie is gonna be in for a loong night.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts