Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LethalLLama
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you guys see BJ facing on his comeback to take the belt. Which route will he take to get back to a title shot, or do you think he will? I hope he beats Hughes for #1 contender after Hughes loses to GSP.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Bj will have to fight a diego or karo - someone like that, then after that he will get a title shot. personally id like to see BJ fight matt hughes NOT GSP, but id prefer GSP to beat Matt Hughes. So maybe he might be a contenders fight against hughes after hughes looses to GSP......

Dunno he just better win next year thats all.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Hopefully the UFC sets up BJ Penn vs Diego Sanchez :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Punishment 101 said:
Hopefully the UFC sets up BJ Penn vs Diego Sanchez :thumbsup:

Yeah, I think thats going to happen.

·
LethalLLama
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe BJ will definately win that fight. BJ's ground skills and stand-up are superior to Diego. Diego may be able to out power him but he will be caught in a submission.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
iwasthere said:
I believe BJ will definately win that fight. BJ's ground skills and stand-up are superior to Diego. Diego may be able to out power him but he will be caught in a submission.

I don't even think Diego will out power him, this will be Diego's first loss.

·
Registered
464 Posts
BJ vs Diego or Karo would be awesome.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'd like to see Penn vs. Diego next.

I'd also ike to see a Penn vs. GSP rematch regardless if GSP becomes the new champ or not. The Penn that showed up for their first fight looked so out of it. That was the worst shape I've seen him in. If it was the Penn that showed up to fight Matt Hughes, I'm sure the fight would have gone much differently, minus the rib thing.

·
The Reverend
1,889 Posts
i think BJ vs Karo should be next. i think Diego earned a shot at Hughes vs GSP winner. BJ/Karo winner gets the losr to try and move up.

and i really hope this time BJ shows up in shape (unlike the GSP fight) and can stay healthy. I love BJ, he one of my all time faves.... but he has been lackluster in his last 2 fights.... whith his natural ability, he should pwn 155and 170 with ease! i so hope he gets it together...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts