Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MATT HUGHES BY DECISION

Votes: 2 9.1%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who Do U Think Will Win??i Like Bj, Because The Fight Favors Him Wherever It Goes..if It Goes To The Ground, Bj Got The Best Bjj..if They Strike Bj Got The Better Hands..i Like Bj By Split Decision

·
Registered
540 Posts
jdun11 said:
Who Do U Think Will Win??i Like Bj, Because The Fight Favors Him Wherever It Goes..if It Goes To The Ground, Bj Got The Best Bjj..if They Strike Bj Got The Better Hands..i Like Bj By Split Decision
I think Bj will win but has he been training for this fight at all or has he just begun to train for the fight? Regardless I see Bj dictating the fight where ever it goes.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MMA1990 said:
I think Bj will win but has he been training for this fight at all or has he just begun to train for the fight? Regardless I see Bj dictating the fight where ever it goes.
GOOD QUESTION, BUT I DOUBT HE WOULD TAKE THE FIGHT IF HES BEEN EATING CHEETOS AND DRINKING BEERS ALL DAY, SO IM PRETTY SURE HES GOTTA BE IN SHAPE TO FIGHT

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
I have Matt Hughes to win via TKO in the 3rd round. Penn is a good fighter but Hughes has been on a roll for a while and this should be a big fight.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
BJ Penn is a much better striker standing up and he has better jiu jitsu on the ground, i have bj penn winning this fight by submission again.

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
jdun11 said:
GOOD QUESTION, BUT I DOUBT HE WOULD TAKE THE FIGHT IF HES BEEN EATING CHEETOS AND DRINKING BEERS ALL DAY, SO IM PRETTY SURE HES GOTTA BE IN SHAPE TO FIGHT
I read somewhere that BJ has been training for another fight in October. If that is true he should be in decent enough shape. Also, I think BJ will win by decision.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
I wish this was still gsp hughes. But unfortanatly he's out. Bj will probably beat him again by submission.

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
BJ Penn 2nd Round submission or I could even possibly see a KO from a knee to the face much like his win over Din Thomas. That would be awesome! I don't think I've ever seen Hughes get KOed.
Man, that would be so awesome! Maybe that knee to the face will deflate Matt Hughe's head!:laugh:

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i wanna see bj knock matt out cold with a one town combo, and see him go to sleep like quarry..

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Hughes by BRUTAL GnP....I see the fight ending much like the Gracie fight, Hughes gets his back and just starts raining BOMBS on him......I'm more less just looking forward to a good fight

1 - 13 of 13 Posts