Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

WHO WILL WIN THE BJ VS MATT FIGHT??

  • BJ PENN BY KO OR TKO

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BJ PENN BY SUBMISSION

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • BJ PENN BY DECISION

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • MATT HUGHES BY KO OR TKO

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • MATT HUGHES BY SUBMISSION

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MATT HUGHES BY DECISION

    Votes: 2 9.1%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who Do U Think Will Win??i Like Bj, Because The Fight Favors Him Wherever It Goes..if It Goes To The Ground, Bj Got The Best Bjj..if They Strike Bj Got The Better Hands..i Like Bj By Split Decision
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
jdun11 said:
Who Do U Think Will Win??i Like Bj, Because The Fight Favors Him Wherever It Goes..if It Goes To The Ground, Bj Got The Best Bjj..if They Strike Bj Got The Better Hands..i Like Bj By Split Decision
I think Bj will win but has he been training for this fight at all or has he just begun to train for the fight? Regardless I see Bj dictating the fight where ever it goes.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MMA1990 said:
I think Bj will win but has he been training for this fight at all or has he just begun to train for the fight? Regardless I see Bj dictating the fight where ever it goes.
GOOD QUESTION, BUT I DOUBT HE WOULD TAKE THE FIGHT IF HES BEEN EATING CHEETOS AND DRINKING BEERS ALL DAY, SO IM PRETTY SURE HES GOTTA BE IN SHAPE TO FIGHT
 

·
The American Psycho
Joined
·
7,096 Posts
jdun11 said:
GOOD QUESTION, BUT I DOUBT HE WOULD TAKE THE FIGHT IF HES BEEN EATING CHEETOS AND DRINKING BEERS ALL DAY, SO IM PRETTY SURE HES GOTTA BE IN SHAPE TO FIGHT
I read somewhere that BJ has been training for another fight in October. If that is true he should be in decent enough shape. Also, I think BJ will win by decision.
 

·
The American Psycho
Joined
·
7,096 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
BJ Penn 2nd Round submission or I could even possibly see a KO from a knee to the face much like his win over Din Thomas. That would be awesome! I don't think I've ever seen Hughes get KOed.
Man, that would be so awesome! Maybe that knee to the face will deflate Matt Hughe's head!:laugh:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top