Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am a military memeber over in Japan. Just south of Tokyo in a place called Yokosuka. In the states I am a avid wrestler, boxer. I have over 12 years wrestling and boxing exp.

However, I really want to work on some BJJ, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any places here in Japan that I should check out?

I am sure that there are tons of places here, I just dont speak the language well, and haven't been able to find a spot yet. So if anyone knows of a place I would be really thankfull. I am really looking forward to training here and getting a chance to get out of the bars and onto the mat.

Also if anyone has a good link to a good workout routine that would be great too, I just kind of train what I feel that day and need a good routine to get into.

Thanks for reading and hope to be of some assistance to one of you one day. If your ever in Japan look me up.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I can't help you out, but I'm also in Japan, as an English teacher in Hokkaido. However, if you do find a gym, kindly drop me a line if your instructors know of anything up north. I'm in a small town and there's plenty of martial arts, but as far as boxing, BJJ and MMA goes, it's tough to find out in the boonies.

Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.