Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
408 Posts
Hardcore MMA representative Bloodstain Lane touches on UFC noobs AKA “Zuffa Zombies”, Silva vs Sonnen, current MMA’s top prospects and more..

http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/07/bloodstain-lane-on-zuffa-zombies-anderson-charlottes-web-silva-vs-chael-sonnen-top-prospects-more/

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
what a tool
Pretty much. What a douche. I mean does he really think he is that cool and important in this sport? Who names themselves Bloodstain Lane anyways? What has he done to earn that title? He is a tard beyond belief and I can not believe I actually watched all of that. Even the camera man was a tool. I like how he wears that Pride jacket and glasses like he is a fighter or something. His head was pretty small too. Probably because there is not much in it.

This guy needs to wake up and realize that any sport will have people who will blindly follow one organization or team and not listen to anything the other has to say. Just like him.

I am going to stoop to his level to insult people like him and people like him. This sport was furthered beyond belief by the UFC and their marketing technique. In fact the UFC is on most modern marketing classes in college because of what they did with their company. Fighters like Lesnar and Carwin are the top of the division because they are so hard to beat. I wished he would have said something about Jones so that I could smack him across the head with it. When has Griffin ever been a chicken? and he has the balls to nickname him that?

And where is he coming up with these nicknames anyways and thinking they will catch on or something like zuffa zombies and charlottes web? God I wish I could go find this ass wipe and "remove him from the script!"

This video has officially made this crack pipe retarded in my mind. I am going on my bike ride now.

And who uses that as an ending? does he think he is cool again? I am going biking? That is intimidating and warrants you to flip off the camera because you can ride your bike so hard! I hope his seat breaks and shatters his nuts on your gay ass ride.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
What a cock. There's something about that breed of person that really winds me up. The accent, the inappropriate and excessive use of the word ****, the inflated ego and over-bearing sense of self-importance, really is annoying. I appreciate that he's a fan of PRIDE, but this whole Anti-UFC shtick is getting tiresome. They're putting on great fights with the majority of the best fighters in the world, UFC 117 is worth paying for, and Silva-Sonnen is not remotely comparable to Silva-Leites or Silva-Maia. Such a tool.

His fight prospects are interesting though, and I'll definitely try and check out a few of Ivlev and Shikshabekov. Talking of Shikshabekov, his Sherdog picture is pretty funny, he looks like a 170 Gegard Mousasi. Facially he looks a lot like him, quite strange really.

Mousasi :D

·
KO artist
5,552 Posts
lol @ hardcore MMA representative. what a retard, wow I'm such an elite MMA fan wearing a PRIDE jacket. Go **** yourself you self important douche, no one cares about your retarded youtube videos that you use to validate your existence.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well He is a bit of a douche but also makes a lot of valid points.

For the fun of it I watched a few of his other clips and I must admit that even though he has got his head way up in the clouds he amuses me and has raises some fair questions.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
This guy seems like he just wants to hate on everything UFC. He sort of reminds me of a "hipster" when it comes to music, except he's with MMA. If it's popular and big, you hate it, but you have to find all of these small obscure bands and say it's the best.... that's how this guy makes me feel.

Hate on big name fighters, and swing on the nuts of some obscure fighters in smaller organizations. Remember the good ol' Pride days. Etc Etc. blah blah.

·
The Bearded One
4,150 Posts
3 questions:

1 - Who the f**k is this guy?

2 - why does he think someone cares what he thinks?

3rd and most important of then all..

Why do the OP thinks this is deserving of a topic on the UFC section? at the best this is smalltalk material!

:thumbsdown: to the OP and the lack of respect for the mods as he keeps spamming his site and not posting the articles!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.