Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does everyone like this guy. He has been knocked out a lot. He also should have been beat in the Kimo fight they gave him way to much time to recover for no reason at all. He knew he was beat so he clobbered remy. I just don't get the hype.

·
Registered
184 Posts
moldy said:
He also should have been beat in the Kimo fight they gave him way to much time to recover for no reason at all.
He DID beat Kimo...... but still I agree

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
moldy said:
Why does everyone like this guy. He has been knocked out a lot. He also should have been beat in the Kimo fight they gave him way to much time to recover for no reason at all. He knew he was beat so he clobbered remy. I just don't get the hype.
Personally, I think Bob's fighting style is entertaining. He generally swings for the fences and just keeps pushing forward. I also like the fact that some of the guys he fights have been training for years in MMA and he has no real skills at all. Just pure power. I hate the fact that he walked out on that fight. He should have negotiated a better price well before the fight. I don't think that he has all of his mental faculties. I'm not being mean, he is my favorite fighter, but his behavior is strange.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Bob Sapp isn't boring haven't you seen him in PRIDE FC? The man is exciting in 2002 plain and simple. That fight against big nog is my favourite PRIDE fight of all time next to Ricardo Aronas fights.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Bob is a weird guy. If he would stuck to learning how to fight like he did a liitle while back he could have become a better fighter. Now he is simply an ogre that has agression he doesn't know how to utilize.
The second fight against Ernesto he was a broken man and he knew he was going to get the same last year. It was a ***** though that the crowd boood Ernest and Peter.
Especialy because this was supposed to be Ernesto's last fight. Dutch crowds aren't easily satisfied unfortunantly.

Anyway there are a lot better heavy weights than Sapp that can actualy fight, so give them a try.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
sapp is a goof. have u guys seen any of his videos? messing with stuffed animals and shit:laugh: kinda funny tho

·
Banned
0 Posts
I hate sapp.. sure he's big and strong....but the guy isnt intelligent...therefore gets his ass kicked often. Might I add the guy's one cocky motha...fuka..

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
haha the country breakfast. i heard a radio show host talking with hughes. asked him if he had time for a country breakfast this morning he just laughed :laugh:

·
Registered
107 Posts
The first time he fought ernesto, ernesto was just amazed at how fast sapp could flail his arms. The second, again a stoppage while sapp's liver was mest up. He couldn't continue and ernesto won the world GP.

·
Registered
26 Posts
He's an entertaining guy to watch because of his appearance, but he really doesn't seem to train much new stuff.

*edit*

He wasn't crying after losing to Cro Cop, something was broken in his face that was causing that expression. Someone explained it on this forum somewhere.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
hes just big and goes crazy and somestimes gets lucky thats the only reason people watch him just like giant silva people watch him beacuse hes like a freak but cant fight for shit hell i could kick his ass:laugh:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Bob Sapp reminds me alot of shaq... simply a rediculously big individual who has no real skill, simply size. And he doesnt EVER learn anything. With how big he is, if he started actually training in muai thai, and getting his conditioning up he could do some amazing things

·
Registered
214 Posts
Makes sense, he is overall HUGE, but his legs would need alot of work, especially his calves. He could do it, but would need to cut a lil weight, and drop the water weight to get more ripped

1 - 20 of 28 Posts