Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bobby Lashley has been forced to withdraw from his upcoming fight in June against Ron Sparks due to a knee injury. A fight between middleweights Tim Kennedy and Trevor Prangley will occupy the spot instead at the Los Angeles show.
- www.bloodyelbow.com

The match will be replaced by Tim Kenndy vs. Trevor Prangley

·
Forum "Superhero"
1,487 Posts
............ooooooooooooohhhhhhh nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did i do that?:eek03::innocent01:

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Damn, Strikeforce really needed Lashley on this card. The dude is a pretty decent draw and they need something to boost there ratings.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Man, I am so bummed on this injury!!! Lashley was the only one I was looking forward to see on this card also. rockybalboa25 c'mon man... lol

·
Registered
315 Posts
I am a big fan of Tim Kennedy. Don't know who Trevor Prangley is..heard the name...but i hope Tim KO's the m'fer.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Once he comes back healthy...

How many more of these fights do u think they will throw at him until they give him a BIG NAME like Antonio Silva or Brett Rodgers??

Rodgers/Lashley would be fun to watch despite Rodgers' last two outings. :thumb02:

·
On a Rampage
1,845 Posts
Once he comes back healthy...

How many more of these fights do u think they will throw at him until they give him a BIG NAME like Antonio Silva or Brett Rodgers??

Rodgers/Lashley would be fun to watch despite Rodgers' last two outings. :thumb02:
I don't think Strikeforce wants Rogers to lose 3 straigh. And since Brett Rogers really has little talent, I think Lashley could easily take him down and ground and pound him out. Silva would be a much tougher fight. Or the loser between fedor and werdum would be good because taking down Werdum (yes I'm just assuming he's going to lose) would make the fight a chess match on the ground.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts