Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
HiiiPoWeR
17,676 Posts
I read from Sherdog that Rogers should possibly take on the winner of Sparks vs Lashley, although a fight between the two of them has been discussed before. I'm sick of seeing Bobby fight against cans. After this fight, it should be Rogers or Del Rosario or leave. And i'm a HUGE Bobby Lashley fan.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I read from Sherdog that Rogers should possibly take on the winner of Sparks vs Lashley, although a fight between the two of them has been discussed before. I'm sick of seeing Bobby fight against cans. After this fight, it should be Rogers or Del Rosario or leave. And i'm a HUGE Bobby Lashley fan.
I see them giving him Rogers next. Del Rosario actually has a pretty solid ground game and isnt lost when fighting from his back, no reason to even compare Lashley and Del Rosario's striking, Lashley is insanely outclassed. Rogers is a name thats style will make him easy picking for Lashley.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
I see them giving him Rogers next. Del Rosario actually has a pretty solid ground game and isnt lost when fighting from his back, no reason to even compare Lashley and Del Rosario's striking, Lashley is insanely outclassed. Rogers is a name thats style will make him easy picking for Lashley.
Del Rosario has a very sick MT game...

Lashley needs to fight a solid opponent next period... even though Sims is pretty much a can it was a good gauging on Lashleys skillset at that point in his carreer...

We have to remember though that Lashley is not being shoved down our throats as the next best thing...

We see many fighters have to fight their way up the ranks so Lashley doing so should not give us a reason to be angered.. especially since he's not standing on the rooftops screaming "Im The Best"!!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Del Rosario has a very sick MT game...

Lashley needs to fight a solid opponent next period... even though Sims is pretty much a can it was a good gauging on Lashleys skillset at that point in his carreer...

We have to remember though that Lashley is not being shoved down our throats as the next best thing...

We see many fighters have to fight their way up the ranks so Lashley doing so should not give us a reason to be angered.. especially since he's not standing on the rooftops screaming "Im The Best"!!
Dont get me wrong, im not bashing Lashley at all. Del Rosario is a champion kickboxer, his outclassing Lashley in the stand up department wasnt meant as an insult, its the truth. Strikeforce needs to do there best to keep this guy credible while keeping him undeafeated. Thats why im guessing he will get Rogers next. I dont begrudge Strikeforce for that, they need to do what they can to stay alive, building Lashley into a star is a good way to do that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.