Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, i was having some beers at my bud's house, and we were watching some channel, don't remember. on came this low-budget commercial about some fighting competition, that pits; "Martial arts fighters in a competition to earn a spot on the RED DEVIL fight team!"

what the hell is this about people? i'm gunna do a search but if anyone knows anything...let the cat out!:dunno:

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
7 Posts
bodogfight

i just found a big thing on myspace about it

myspace.com/bodogfight

i saw a video on youtube too. looks okay, the fights look well shot. acting is bad, but whatever, it the fighting that counts

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tr3nt3r said:
i just found a big thing on myspace about it

myspace.com/bodogfight

i saw a video on youtube too. looks okay, the fights look well shot. acting is bad, but whatever, it the fighting that counts
the setup acting blows, but the info on fighters, plus the fights, plus the great commentating, plus the PPV with the entire Red Devil Fight Club team, plus it being free = good enough for me!

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MMA1990 said:
Do you enjoy talking to yourself?
Just kidding with you man:laugh:
bodog sounds pritty cool thanks for the info.
yeah, it was an update as i discoverd stuff sorta thing up there! lol

check it out... the streaming video part is cool cause if you don't care, just skip to the fight! announcing is great and its basically PRIDE rules!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'll watch this if I can, except I'll skip the womans fight. I can handle Tank Abbott and Cabbage but those woman are scary looking.

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Keithpas said:
I'll watch this if I can, except I'll skip the womans fight. I can handle Tank Abbott and Cabbage but those woman are scary looking.
you're going to skip the fight cause they're scary looking? sorry, but that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard!:laugh:

·
Registered
222 Posts
pt447 said:
you're going to skip the fight cause they're scary looking? sorry, but that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard!:laugh:
I don;t like watching women fight, period, never have. I respect their skills and ability I'm just not interested in watching them fight. I even turn the channel on WWE when the women do their thing and they look incredible. Not saying everyone else should feel the same way, just a personal preference.

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Keithpas said:
I don;t like watching women fight, period, never have. I respect their skills and ability I'm just not interested in watching them fight. I even turn the channel on WWE when the women do their thing and they look incredible. Not saying everyone else should feel the same way, just a personal preference.
i totally respect your opinion, i'm just curious as to the severe aversion to women's competition? is it a moral issue? something your dad taught you about women being fragile and "womanly". not teasing, just very interested as to why you specifically feal that way about women's competition!:dunno:

·
Registered
222 Posts
pt447 said:
i totally respect your opinion, i'm just curious as to the severe aversion to women's competition? is it a moral issue? something your dad taught you about women being fragile and "womanly". not teasing, just very interested as to why you specifically feal that way about women's competition!:dunno:

I love womans tennis and basketball and sports like that. I honestly don;t know why the dislike of women fighting, I'm sure most everyones parents teach not to hit a woman so mine were not unique there. Its not because they're so delicate, the woman on bodog could probably kick my but. The short answer is I have an aversion to watching women fight, not really sure why.

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
interesting responses... i guess its a cultural phenomenon. i mean, i can't say i "enjoy" watchign women hurt each other... but in the same manner, i don't enjoy watching guys get "hurt" either. i just enjoy the sport, i'm not sick for bloodlust you could say. i guess i just don't care either way...LOL

·
Registered
222 Posts
You are right, interesting responses to this question. I don;t like seeing guys get hurt (injured) but I have to admit I'm glued to the TV for all of the "Best Knockouts" Show.:dunno:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.