Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
The fight from season one was very good with Forrest coming out on top. I think Forrest has a good chance at winning again. He looked good against Ortiz.

·
The American Psycho
6,915 Posts
That would really suck! Griffin is the better fighter, he don't need to fight Bonnar again!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
this is the same ridiculousness as Tito and Shamrock...

we do not need a rubber match if Forrest has won both the previous fights. Especially since Bonnar has consistantly gotten worse...and is roided up :laugh:

Reactions: randyspankstito

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
anton said:

we do not need a rubber match if Forrest has won both the previous fights. Especially since Bonnar has consistantly gotten worse...and is roided up :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: rep

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
I woudlent be attracted to it. With ortiz vs. sham you at least knew someone was gonna get murdered or there would be a huge crazy upset. in bonner griffin you know whats gonna happen. forrest wins a unani.

·
Premium Member
2,449 Posts
You could clearly see who was the better fighter during their 2nd fight, why make another one?

I think Bonnar needs to prove himself that he is a competitor for him to fight Griffin again.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
It wouldnt make sense because bonnar is a ****** and he already lost twice to forrest. He also was taking steriods because he is a sore looser and he will never fight in the ufc again but instead fight in the IFL which is worse.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
This is actually funny. This thread was made clear back in May before the actual Forrest/Bonnar 2 even happened and until today it had only to posts in it. Why and how the hell did you dig this garbage up?

·
Sensei
2,359 Posts
anton said:

I agree, Forrest has earned the right to move on to other fighters, Bonnar is the one who needs to step up and prove he belongs.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
asskicker said:
This is actually funny. This thread was made clear back in May before the actual Forrest/Bonnar 2 even happened and until today it had only to posts in it. Why and how the hell did you dig this garbage up?
Hahaha I didn't even notice....why is it asking for a third fight if the 2nd fight hadn't happened yet? Wasn't the 2nd fight in like August or July or something?

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
Hahaha I didn't even notice....why is it asking for a third fight if the 2nd fight hadn't happened yet? Wasn't the 2nd fight in like August or July or something?
Yeah I dont know what thats all about. The second fight was in August of this year so UFCFAN must've been mistaken.

·
The American Psycho
6,915 Posts
asskicker said:
Why I dug it up again: It just seemed like the thing to do at the time!

How: I went to the 124 page!

·
Sensei
2,359 Posts
ricefarmer said:
watch a C level fighter forest and a D level bonnar for the third boring time? i dont think so
C level? Obviously you can't "C" very well

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Bonnar426 said:
Why I dug it up again: It just seemed like the thing to do at the time!

How: I went to the 124 page!
I noticed I've seen all kinds of ancient thread popping up lately. Its kind of cool actually.

·
Sensei
2,359 Posts
dutch sauce said:
well sadihe is just gettin worse
Bonnar yes, Griffin no...that's why I don't want to see a 3rd fight between these two, Griffin needs to move on, he's the better fighter and better entertainer...Bonnar needs to get off the juice and get his ass in gear or get out of the UFC.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts