1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hahahah boxing FTW awesome man

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thats what they get for hitting his girl. Thats a good beatdown he gave them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i cant tell if he smacked her on purpose, or he was just pointing directions or something like that for the other guy...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Kinda weird how that was caught on camera.

It's hilarious after the guys beats them down, and is walking away, the guy on the ground puts his hands up because he thinks the guy is gonna hit him.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
funny video, those guys werent even swinging, but why is this in the UFC section?

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Yea I think the first video is definately staged. Were they kissing at the beginning? And why would you just punch a woman out of nowhere? And why didn't the guy doing the asskicking say anything the entire time and just casually walked away? I think you may have dug up a skit from a Russian comedy show or something.

If you wanna see a real video of a guy knocking 2 guys out watch this one: Double Knockout in Chicago Video - NothingToxic.com

·
Registered
323 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
Yea I think the first video is definately staged. Were they kissing at the beginning? And why would you just punch a woman out of nowhere? And why didn't the guy doing the asskicking say anything the entire time and just casually walked away? I think you may have dug up a skit from a Russian comedy show or something.

If you wanna see a real video of a guy knocking 2 guys out watch this one: Double Knockout in Chicago Video - NothingToxic.com
haha great vid! I like how that guy pulled the other guy towards him while making the headbut...He sent him flying! I dont think the guy that instigated things expected that LOL!

The second guy he hit looked random to me, it didn't look like he was doing anything threatening.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Chris32 said:
haha great vid! I like how that guy pulled the other guy towards him while making the headbut...He sent him flying! I dont think the guy that instigated things expected that LOL!

The second guy he hit looked random to me, it didn't look like he was doing anything threatening.
Rewind it and watch it a couple times...I thought the same thing at first. It looks to me like after the headbutt, 3 guys started talking to him and moving towards him so they coulda been saying "hey buddy what the ****!" or "***** i'ma **** you up fo dat!", he looked like he felt threatened and then the guy puts his hand on his shoulder/arm and gets KTFOed. I think there was a reason for it, because he couldn't decide which guy he wanted to punch at first.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WouldLuv2FightU said:
Rewind it and watch it a couple times...I thought the same thing at first. It looks to me like after the headbutt, 3 guys started talking to him and moving towards him so they coulda been saying "hey buddy what the ****!" or "***** i'ma **** you up fo dat!", he looked like he felt threatened and then the guy puts his hand on his shoulder/arm and gets KTFOed. I think there was a reason for it, because he couldn't decide which guy he wanted to punch at first.

You got it all wrong!

Apparantely after further study...this happens a lot in Europe. It's a scam attack. Two people pretend they are going to fight and get into what seems like an altercation. They do this to attract attention and to catch the passerbys offguard. They then wait till the person or persons approach. One of the thugs swings at the passerby attempting to jack them.

it's apparantely called "street theatre mugging"

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
thats was awesome, i had a situation like that in baltimore, where i was fighting with my girl and these four guys walked up behind me and started talking shit, like "come with us girl".. so i dropped one of them and the other just took off and left there boy..its funny how quick someone changes their mind about how tough they are. i wish i had that on video.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts