Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I woke up with one mind. Is the real to get success in boxing or any other sport without steroids?
I think if you want to be successful you need to break the rules and use some cheats.
I'm bodybuilder and boxing is just my hobbie. I use anabolics, use some aminoacides, 'cause I wanna be a big guy My first steroid I bought 2 years ago on thepharmacom.com and then I first time visited a boxing trainings. I gave a lot of hateful sight on me, when people found that I use anabolics(OMG).
I don't wanna be a professional boxer. And what would be your reaction for the boxer, who used steroids.

·
Panic-wrestler
4,093 Posts
Today I woke up with one mind. Is the real to get success in boxing or any other sport without steroids?
I think if you want to be successful you need to break the rules and use some cheats.
I'm bodybuilder and boxing is just my hobbie. I use anabolics, use some aminoacides, 'cause I wanna be a big guy My first steroid I bought 2 years ago on thepharmacom.com and then I first time visited a boxing trainings. I gave a lot of hateful sight on me, when people found that I use anabolics(OMG).
I don't wanna be a professional boxer. And what would be your reaction for the boxer, who used steroids.
If you wish to use steroids and box as a hobby, I really have no problem with that. If you wish to compete in Boxing and use Steroids to get an advantage in competition I think it's immoral.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Are you sparring? Just use your brain for 2 seconds and think about the fact you are causing extra damage to peoples health based on an unnatural unfair advantage. Obviously people will shun you for that.

But if you are just hitting bags and pads... sure, go for it.

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
Are you sparring? Just use your brain for 2 seconds and think about the fact you are causing extra damage to peoples health based on an unnatural unfair advantage. Obviously people will shun you for that.

But if you are just hitting bags and pads... sure, go for it.
Well, usually you don't try to KO people in sparring, so...

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Well, usually you don't try to KO people in sparring, so...
No, but you are hitting each other hard, maybe harder than they mean to, boxers in particular spar hard, and if you are faster, more punches landing... or imagine someone on EPO, like what Bagautinov got done for, that extra stamina means you are suddenly hitting clean shots on a tired man.

It's all very shady, don't do it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
about site

Yesterday I made a first injections of pharmatest from this shop. Had just a lil headache.
Not bad)

·
Premium Member
6,908 Posts
Fighters using steroids is like Tiger Woods using steroids.

Being on the juice won't necessarily make someone hit a golf ball further or more accurately. It could have the opposite effect.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got a new order of my dear Test.
Check up my tower of test

1 - 9 of 9 Posts