Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not saying the Dude didn't get soccer kicked. But he was losing that fight 10-8. He was getting owned. I watched it again just to see how bad it was, and he was getting tee'd off on on the ground. He got outwrestled and then beat to a pulp on the ground. To bad that guy Shogun'd him in the jaw.

·
Invictus Maneo
983 Posts
i sure as hell didn't see it that way, it was definitly a 10-9 round for seth(?), with his sub attempts but tavares got out of the RNC got on top landed some good shots of his own. Got caught in the triangle, and slammed his way out of it to get some more GNP before the scrable and kick happened.

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
I found it funny how Tito totally turned into a ***** and started walking around calling people names although Tavares was clearly knocked out by that soccer kick (that should be legal in my opinion but that's another thread). You can't really pretend to fall on your face with your arms and legs going limp and then stiffening up.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I found it funny how Tito totally turned into a ***** and started walking around calling people names although Tavares was clearly knocked out by that soccer kick (that should be legal in my opinion but that's another thread). You can't really pretend to fall on your face with your arms and legs going limp and then stiffening up.

I agree here I think there was nothing fake about that, I love the way Tito always tries to spin shit in his favor, I mean the dude dropped right down on his face with his arms out.......

So I think we all agree he got kicked in the face not the arm pit, as far as the rd......I had it pretty close up tothat point i would have prob given the RD to Seth....

LoL @ Attonito calling Saul a fat ****....:thumb02: That shit made me laugh.

Side Note: We waited all this time to find out why Rich is coming in and its because of Tito's neck??? So much for 100%....either way I dont like that dude but if he really is gonna have surgery on his neck then i wish him the best....

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
I had it 10-9, Tavares flurry at the end wasn't really enough to either win it or bring it to a draw for me.

Also I think Tito and Sol looked like fools at the end, it couldn't have been more blatant that the kick connected. Seth's foot most certainly hits him in the armpit/chest area but the shin goes square across his grill.

Kinda suspect that the "Doc" that spoke to Tito was a plant told to stir up some heat.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I thought Tavares was doing great. There were like 3 points in the round where he was a goner and he scrapped his way out of it and landed some good ones. If it had gone to the second, I reckon Brad would have beaten Seth. We'll never know though.

Tito and his fat coach are acting like a bunch of ignorant kids. Tavares is clearly knocked out, Seth immediately apologizes so even he knew that it was to the head, and these guys start throwing bottles and yelling at everyone.
I'm backing Chuck, Antonitto and Leonidas 100%. Even I was pissed at Tito, so I don't blame Chuck on going bananas.

And btw - armpit? ARMPIT?! Those guys are smoking something funny.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dunno, just for getting out of some submissions doesn't earn you much points, they were nice slams, but he kept getting beat on..I would like to see some punh and takedown #'s for that round to prove me wrong.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Kinda suspect that the "Doc" that spoke to Tito was a plant told to stir up some heat.
More likely the comment was made up or 'misinterpreted' by him to justify his antics in his own mind.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I dunno, just for getting out of some submissions doesn't earn you much points, they were nice slams, but he kept getting beat on..I would like to see some punh and takedown #'s for that round to prove me wrong.

I agree while he was working out of those positions, he was in them in the first place, which was what was losing him points anyway....I would have loved to see the second RD though, and possibly a third...

FTR.....I dont think Yager is the one that ends up going to the Hospital on next weeks show so.....seems like he will be advancing, I hope Im wrong...

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
FTR.....I dont think Yager is the one that ends up going to the Hospital on next weeks show so.....seems like he will be advancing, I hope Im wrong...
I figured it may be Yager since Savage looked really worried, like more so that everyone else in the snippets and figured it may be Yager since they are tight. Maybe just wishful thinking since I like Josh and well, dislike Yager.

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
I have to disagree here although he was getting man handled in the beginning of the fight he started to get some offense going at the end of the round and probably did more damage then was done to him. If the round could have ended then it would have been close. Also to get 10-8 round someone has to completely dominate with allot of damage and complete control. It ink he probably would have lost 10-9

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Tavares was ready to carry on...thats the difference. The fight was close round could of gone either way tbh. Seth didnt complaine about being disqualified he showed class....tito and his coaches are classless idiots.

·
Premium Member
9,481 Posts
In no fight does a man throw a POWERBOMB out and get an 8 for that round. I don't think Brad is really any good (shocking for a 2-0), but who knows he might Kendal Grove his way to the end. I think Court McGhee is likely the favorite going into the finals.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I figured it may be Yager since Savage looked really worried, like more so that everyone else in the snippets and figured it may be Yager since they are tight. Maybe just wishful thinking since I like Josh and well, dislike Yager.

Seemed like at the end of the show last night when they showed next weeks show it was all the dudes from team Liddell that were really looking worried, Obviously, I could be wrong and frankly i hope I am as well because I like Josh and voted Yager the biggest douche on TUF on that thread!!!!

Also, I hope Chuck just cleans Tito with one shot on the next episode....he wont:( but I can still wish!!!

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
My beef with it was them saying it hit him in arm pit. It was a soccer kick flush to the face that practically KOed Taveres. I can see them complaining about the other DQ and having a somewhat argument(though Kacey deserved the DQ for throwing the knee), but them complaining about this was overboard. As much as I like Tito as a coach, and think he's a great guy(just pushing buttons for hype), I was glad Liddell was going to knock his head off after that.

Edit:
From Tito's Twitter:

Chuckypoo and Tavares I'm sorry. I was wrong.
At least he's a man to admit he's wrong.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.