Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1501 - 1511 of 1511 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,504
No gi

Technique was from bottom side control. Inside arm blocks while far side pushes off their trap while bridging, shrimping back, they hop over your legs as you keep that hand on the trap to square up in butterfly. Next was as they're coming in after a pass and taking side control, their arm reaching over you gets redirected, two hands in the armpit pushes him away while shrimping opposite into seated butterfly.

Rolling first guy was smaller so I tried to go light, lots of sweeps and control, tapped him with a kimura from guard and armbar from guard. Next guy a bit bigger but still smaller than me, couldn't pass his butterfly guard, don't remember if he tapped me or not but I definitely didn't get him and ended up on bottom by end of round. Rolled a guy bigger than me that kicked my ass in gi, he got a weird armbar that actually attacked my shoulder instead. However in the reset he took it real easy on me and I grabbed his back, sank the forearm in and fought for like 2 mins trying to get the rear naked, dude wouldn't tap and kept powering out of it, eventually finished and of course expended all my energy doing so. Then rolled the head instructor for the first time, he ******* murdered me, passing slowly and crushing the life out of me, tapped me three times and broke my spirit. Finally got last round with a smaller guy, forgot how I got on top but found mount, grapevined, found arm triangle and finished. Great class.

1501 - 1511 of 1511 Posts