Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A few years ago this youtube personality thought it was "insane" for people to say her breast implants could cause depression and other negative effects. She had a long list of health issues she couldn't explain. Depression. Unexplained pain.. A strange metallic body odor. Eating issues. Chronic diarrhea.

Over the course of years she slowly and reluctantly looked at the evidence until she was converted into believing her implants were causing her issues and eventually had her implants removed. All of her negative health effects disappeared.

I always thought breast implants had negative effects on pplz health. Britney Palmer looked hotter and healthier before she got her boobs done. The same could be said of Miesha.

I know women would never in a million years listen to a man who told them not to get a boob job but maybe they will listen to this woman who has undertaken the journey and has an interesting perspective on it via experience.

·
The Title Guy
16,916 Posts
This is a no brainer considering silicone is lethal when it gets in the human body and here women are getting two lumps of it in their breasts. Maybe that's also why Paige isn't doing so well either in her fights and why Cat has had an up and down career as of late. Also the New York State Athletic Commission almost refused to clear fighters with breast implants.

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
Who could have thought that putting a foreign object into the body could cause the immune system to do its job (getting rid of foreign objects in the body) and react in different ways¿

In a lot of people, immune system causes the body to react allergic to tiny usually non-toxic particles like pollen, yet people think putting an object the size of an orange or bigger in the inside of the body is safe¿

And mostly breast implants only look good when the girl is dressed, on the naked body it just looks artificial, often even weird like water balloon under the skin.

That American "more & bigger"-mentality literally makes people sick.

·
Premium Member
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder if Miesha Tate's decline and retirement is related to this.

She could have had surgery around the time she lost the belt and retired.

Will PVZ have issues?

http://i63.tinypic.com/10eiq7s.jpg

Didn't realize Cat Zingano was another one.

The reason people feel tired when they're ill is their body loses energy fighting illness.

If a person's body views silicon sacks as illness, it could wage a perpetual war against those things which could drain a person's energy--leaving them feeling tired and depressed, etc.

·
The Title Guy
16,916 Posts
Yeah so here these women are trying to maintain themselves in terms of physical health and beauty but their body is fighting this war in the meantime. Paige, Miesha, and Cat have all had issues because while trying to cut weight and be at physical peak health they've in reality not healthy. Also interesting note is that Trish Stratus of WWE has gone into yoga since getting her breast implants removed and I'd argue she's doing better since she got them removed.

·
Premium Member
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is like female genital mutilation or women wearing burkas.

If you ever wonder how women in the middle east can be ok with having their clit and vag cut up -- because they feel pressured by society to give in and conform to the values set by people who are idiots.

Breast implants could be the equivalent of female genital mutilation in the western world.

·
The Title Guy
16,916 Posts
Yeah but breast augmentation is a completely voluntary process whereas female genital mutilation is literally forced upon them. Also women wear burkas by law or else they are subject to who knows how many kinds of punishments. What I do agree with is that all three examples are cases of male chauvinism, two of which are religously motivated.

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
I wonder if Miesha Tate's decline and retirement is related to this.

She could have had surgery around the time she lost the belt and retired.

Will PVZ have issues?

http://i63.tinypic.com/10eiq7s.jpg

Didn't realize Cat Zingano was another one.

The reason people feel tired when they're ill is their body loses energy fighting illness.

If a person's body views silicon sacks as illness, it could wage a perpetual war against those things which could drain a person's energy--leaving them feeling tired and depressed, etc.
I don't know whether any of those fighters got that kind of silicone implant illness, but what's for sure is that in a sport with weight cutting where every ounce counts they have 2 pounds or what not of mass on their body that they can't cut no matter how long they are in the sauna or on the treadmill. After rehydration, having 2 pounds of ineffective mass or 2+ pounds of muscle mass can probably make a difference.

·
Premium Member
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know whether any of those fighters got that kind of silicone implant illness
Miesha, PVZ and Zingano all look less healthy and less hot to me after they got their boobs done.

The same with Brittney Palmer. The same with other women I knew of pre surgery.

They look more sickly I would guess its a symptom of implant illness.

I imagine their response would go like this:

"Who are you. You don't know what fighters go through. You don't know how much pressure and courage it takes to step into a cage and fight. You can't tell me anything I don't know. I'm god. You're nothing. Shut up."

:laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts