Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
All Around Nice Guy
10,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A LONNGGGG TIME AGO.!!!

But long story short Lloyd Irvin disarmed them and they ran off. Well now the have been caught and one of them apparently might be a serial Killer. GO Lloyd!!

http://www.fightlinker.com/lloyd-irvin-home-invader-was-a-serial-killer

There is a video inside.

Remember that time bigshot MMA instructor Lloyd Irvin had people bust into his house with guns and he had to disarm / chase them off with his l33t martial arts sk1llz to save his family? It sounds like the police have finally caught the guys responsible, and one of them is apparently a serial killer:

According to Washington D.C. news outlets including WUSA-9, police now believe that one of the men involved in Irvin’s home invasion attempt is a suspected serial killer. The news station’s website says the Prince George County, Maryland police are holding a “person of interest” that police chief Robert Hylton calls a serial killer.

The suspect, whose name has not yet been released publicly, is being held on federal gun charges pending indictment in at least one murder case, according to WUSA.

“This person is going to be responsible for additional murders,” Hylton told the news outlet, who also reported that murder indictments could come next week. According to various reports, at least five deaths are being investigated in conjunction with the person of interest, who seemed to target mothers and daughters who lived together.

Man, whoever cased Lloyd’s house sure fucked the dog on that one. A son instead of a daughter, plus a martial arts master. Oh, and Brandon Vera too, but who’s scared of him?

·
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy
2,060 Posts
This was posted when it happened bro...Not much else to say. Vera went on to lose to Jardine right after this whole occurance and yeah. That's about it. Slow news day though I guess lol im sure alot of peeps havent seen or head of this.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I train at one of Lloyd Irvin's BJJ schools. It's a satellite school here in Florida, not his main school. That all being said, I'd never heard of this until a few days ago when I was searching for a video of him. It's pretty cool. I'm going to ask him about it when I see him.

·
All Around Nice Guy
10,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This was posted when it happened bro...Not much else to say. Vera went on to lose to Jardine right after this whole occurance and yeah. That's about it. Slow news day though I guess lol im sure alot of peeps havent seen or head of this.
Well i knew of them getting robbed which is why i also kinda made the joke with the thread title and what not. But i didnt know the serial killer part... i thought that was new. Im surprised a website would report it as new if you knew about it along time ago.

·
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy
2,060 Posts
Well i knew of them getting robbed which is why i also kinda made the joke with the thread title and what not. But i didnt know the serial killer part... i thought that was new. Im surprised a website would report it as new if you knew about it along time ago.
You know what my bad I didnt realise this was a follow up report. I only skimmed it and read the title really. Bad etiquet on my part. The whole situation is old but your right these are new developments. Sorry friend, just my inner troll showing through hahaha just kidding ofcourse:thumb02:

Though I would like to point out his name is Brandon not Brendon. My name is Brandon so I know from exprience that all the Brendon's and Brandon's all over the world hate when our names are mixed up lol. Im sure Vera feels the same way even if I can't stand the guy.

·
All Around Nice Guy
10,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know what my bad I didnt realise this was a follow up report. I only skimmed it and read the title really. Bad etiquet on my part. The whole situation is old but your right these are new developments. Sorry friend, just my inner troll showing through hahaha just kidding ofcourse:thumb02:

Though I would like to point out his name is Brandon not Brendon. My name is Brandon so I know from exprience that all the Brendon's and Brandon's all over the world hate when our names are mixed up lol. Im sure Vera feels the same way even if I can't stand the guy.
Haha no worries.. i figured you didn't read it.

Ha thanks on the Brandon part... Il try and keep that in mind :D :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts