Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silva looked really good, and Rogers did ok. I think this would be a great next matchup. I doubt Rogers will get an immediate rematch against the Emperor. So, in the mean time, I think Rogers vs Silva would make an excellent undercard fight. What do you think?

to the top

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
This would be a brawl. Both of these guys are pretty tough.

I'm not so pumped for Werdum vs Fedor.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd love to see that fight, Rogers by ko in the first round. Rogers made me into a fan of his for the good effort in the Fedor fight.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
I'd love to see that fight, Rogers by ko in the first round. Rogers made me into a fan of his for the good effort in the Fedor fight.
Rogers KO Bigfoot in the first? Not likley, not counting his showing last night, how many fights have you seen from Antonio Silva?

·
Registered
520 Posts
oh yea I'd like to see this fight as well, even though he lost silva looked good last night. And we all know rogers hits hard but silva is no ***** pawer either, some of those shots last night agains werdum, even the jabs looked hard. It would be a good fight.

And i'm with everyone else, Rogers shouldn't get an immediate rematch, the fight wasn't that close and he just doesn't deserve it that much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts