Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Pretty old, apparently
1,484 Posts
He lives on Stoner Road in Arcade, Ga., is anyone really surprised. :confused01: Although going into home here in GA and finding guns is not really anything unusual.

I am sure they busted him for selling because they found an old prescription bottle in his medicine cabinet. :confused05:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Bowles, 34, remains in the Jackson County Jail. He is charged with seven crimes: possession of methamphetamine; possession of a schedule IV drug; possession of schedule IV drug with intent to sell; possession of marijuana; possession of marijuana with intent to sell; possession of tools for the commission of a crime; and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
Diazepam is the schedule IV drug that is listed in his charges. This isn't a simple case of having a few pills in an old bottle, it's likely that he had massive quantities packaged to sell.

If you have a few pills of any narcotic not in a prescription bottle with your name on it, you are inviting trouble.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So what? I don't think drug use is a crime. I've been coming across too much news lately, this kind of information. And most often, guys who are engaged in wrestling take drugs. Well, they can also be understood they are experiencing extreme stress. I think that all people have the right to relax sometimes. Personally, I really like to relax on weekends. I order on getkush.io marijuana and my body relaxes. This is the most pleasant feeling that can be. So don't judge people for using pot. Many people try to distract themselves from their problems in this way.

·
The Title Guy
17,412 Posts
Drugs like meth are illegal for a reason and that is because it is a very destructive drug that has no medical benefits for the users. Also there are other ways to deal with stress aside from drugs and there are legal drugs that they can use if they absolutely need to. But meth and other illegal drugs are banned for a reason which is because they're for money.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So what? I don't think drug use is a crime. I've been coming across too much news lately, this kind of information. And most often, guys who are engaged in wrestling take drugs. Well, they can also be understood they are experiencing extreme stress. I think that all people have the right to relax sometimes. Personally, I really like to relax on weekends. I order on getkush.io marijuana and my body relaxes. This is the most pleasant feeling that can be. So don't judge people for using pot. Many people try to distract themselves from their problems in this way.
Is this product as good as you described it?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts